Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Randy Gun

hearthco

Well worth the wait,

Legal 6 in. , TI cylinder, 4.5 lb pull, 100%-first 100 rounds, and I almost forgot the Randy hammer and the LPA sight. Grip work and cylinder chamfer still to come. Let's just hope I can be worthy of Randy's efforts. Hearthco

post-3461-1168192386.jpg

Edited by hearthco

WOW!!! Quite the ESOTERIC collection of parts there...Stainless, Blued chrome-moly AND Titanium!!!...I'm sure it's a SHOOTER...why dontcha' tell us about it??? Which "Base Gun" did you use? What is the "Donor Barrel" off of? Are the LPA's "Stock", or did they wind up with a wider notch?...TIA....mikey357

WOW!!! Quite the ESOTERIC collection of parts there...Stainless, Blued chrome-moly AND Titanium!!!...I'm sure it's a SHOOTER...why dontcha' tell us about it??? Which "Base Gun" did you use? What is the "Donor Barrel" off of? Are the LPA's "Stock", or did they wind up with a wider notch?...TIA....mikey357

It's a brand new PC 627, TI cylinder is brand new and timed perfectly by Randy, Barrel is 6in 357 Highway Patrolman. LPAs are stock, I havent felt the need to change the notch.

Im not the one to wring the gun out for accuracy, but I shot 6 rounds touching at 12 yards free-style on windy day in Buellton the day I after I picked the gun up.

Seems to point much like my 5 in gun with the chunky barrel. Got to figure out what to do with the front sight.

It should be just about the best there is to shoot stock in ICORE.

Hey Sam, know where I can get some REASONABLY priced clips? B)

If anyone talks to Randy, tell him to check his messages....he's got one of my 625's but it (and he) is MIA....can't get any responses through normal channels.

I know he's swamped and he was moving and he was changing his website - so if anyone bumps into him tell him to drop me a line when he gets a chance....

Thanks.

Hey Sam, know where I can get some REASONABLY priced clips? B)

Hey Dave, I hear there is some guy in Kali making moons out of unobtanium - they cost like you can't believe but they are rumored to actually jump into the cylinder themselves.

Edited by Viggen

If anyone talks to Randy, tell him to check his messages....he's got one of my 625's but it (and he) is MIA....can't get any responses through normal channels.

I know he's swamped and he was moving and he was changing his website - so if anyone bumps into him tell him to drop me a line when he gets a chance....

Thanks ........by Redmist 10

I spoke via phone to Randy this past Friday the 5th. He had all kinds of noise in his shop(sounded like construction) but he's working the herd down. He gave me my date to send two in, so he must be flushing them out. He did say he has a group of IRC ? ? revolvers he wants to finish up.

He asked me to confirm by E-Mail so that must be working as well. His Web site was also up on that date.

I'll be sending one 625 and one 25-2.

Glenn

Hey Dave,

Viggen has heard of that guy too!!!

I hear that those clips make autoloader reloads look glacial. ;)

Good luck with it, and have fun.

Hop

Unobtainium makes the best everythig...if you know where to find it.

Thanks Viggen and Sam.

I was at Randy's place this week. He is chest deep in work. Dont feel to bad, I waited almost a year for the gun in the picture.

The front sight is actually part of the barrel. Not quite sure how thats gonna work.

Dave B)

Edited by hearthco

Hey that looks a lot like mine. Love that 6 inch barrel. Mine is from a 27 and I had a gold bead front sight put on it. One of these days I may even get the urge to shoot it again.

Good luck Dave. It's always a pleasure seeing you with a revolver.