Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Limited Division Win!

JFD

Check it out Results

While I'll admit there were some shooters missing this month who can kick my butt all over the place, I don't really give a damn right now :P

I was a little down coming into this match because I haven't been able to work on speeding up this sloth's sprinting ability due to weather and the holidays. However the 120 point classifier 03-11 saved my butt. I shot a solid B class score on this while quite a few folks crashed and burned. This stage really killed my wife, but she is still showing steady improvement.

I was really surprised because I was working pretty steady in the match ROing and helping out what ended up being the "newbie squad". This ended up being a great squad because while they didn't know how to do much, they were very willing to paste, reset, and a few brave souls even gave scoring a shot.

My wife and I ended up having a great time, while I figured I shot a clean match and might finish in the top 10 overall.

Robbie shot Open for a change, otherwise I'd have been screwed for sure.

The classifier was the only reason I won. Thank goodness for a pure test of nothing but shooting skill. I shot the rest of the stages clean, but my sloth-like attempts at speedy movement were a bit worse than normal.

I once accidentally trained myself to run slow, so this year I'm going to try and turn that around.