Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Brass For 9mm

Mousekiller

Is brassman brass no longer in business ? can't get to the website... I've bought lots of brass from them previously.

Any particular brand of brass to stay away from in 9mm ?

What's a decent price for 1k lots ? i saw 22.00 at one site.. any cheaper on Ebay ?.

Thanks

jeff.

I have honestly just pilfered the used brass buckets at the local range for my 9mm brass. Winchester, IMHO is the best...the crap to throw out from the get-go is the random stuff like S&B.

Jeff, try the number to Brassman, I believe I read a thread where there is a problem with some people getting on his website. Give John a call and see what he has.

The only brass that I wont use in 9x19 is AMERC. S&B has a funky rim, but it runs in stock 9x19 guns, I dont know if I would try it for Major loads though, it is a little thin....I have 4 5 gallon buckets right now, and dont bother to sort.....

DougC

Edited by DougC

Jeff,

I just tried brassmanbrass website it took two tries but I got the page,

Depending on whether you want mixed or same headstamp he shows prices from 22.50 -30.00/1000

Alan

Brassman Brass Contact Info

We are very easy to contact. The quickest response is by email.

John Johnson

brassmanbrass@cox.net

Edited by Alan Meek

Thanks folks.. i have tried that page 20 times.. and nothing.. lol.. oh well.. i'll call him.

Thanks for the info.. i have a bid in on ebay at the moment for some brass.. 3k worth.. see how that turns out.

Appreciate it folks.

Jeff.

Thanks folks.. i have tried that page 20 times.. and nothing.. lol.. oh well.. i'll call him.

Thanks for the info.. i have a bid in on ebay at the moment for some brass.. 3k worth.. see how that turns out.

Appreciate it folks.

Jeff.

jeff,

I have comcast and can't get to the website.

-Cuz.

Mousekiller,

Every now and again I find a deal on E-Bay. Last order I got 5000 winchester once-fired, cleaned, deprimed and rolled for 10.50/k shipped.. Just keep your eyes open for someone selling 1000 at a good price and ask when the auction closes if he has more..

Mike