Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sti Grip Reduction

BrianATL

Be sure to get a small MSH as well-- either recontour the plastic one, or get one of the small-size ZM's that Dawson carries. I didn't realize how well those worked to reduce grip size until I tried one..

Derek Janowicz of Millennium Custom does an amazing job on grips for small hands (grip reduction and undercut). (561) 628-2127

Any idea what they charge to do your grip, or for a new grip outright? Their website is still "coming soon" in the parts area.

Thanks

PH

Edited by CDRODA396

I think the slimmest grip possible is to dremel and smooth away all of the checkering on the grip and apply Tru Grip panels followed by a heat gun treatment. Randy Patton also does an awesome grip reduction and retexture.

Edited by 00bullitt

Ok Dan is the man !! I have one of each and love them.

I love mine can't say enough good things about them, get the Bedells you won't regret it.

That is a grip that was done by me. Actually I think that's a pic I took. I can stipple, undercut, reduce. I just don't do paint as I haven't found a combination that will stand up to the wear and tear that IPSC shooters put guns through. PM me if you'd like any info.

ETA: Found the pic.

Limited_Grip.jpg

Edited by Matt Cheely

Ok Dan is the man !! I have one of each and love them.

I love mine can't say enough good things about them, get the Bedells you won't regret it.

That is a grip that was done by me. Actually I think that's a pic I took. I can stipple, undercut, reduce. I just don't do paint as I haven't found a combination that will stand up to the wear and tear that IPSC shooters put guns through. PM me if you'd like any info.

ETA: Found the pic.

Limited_Grip.jpg

Matt I did not realize you did the grip reduction. I apologize for not giving you the credit for the grip work. Just to clarify, I bought this gun from Matt and just assumed since Dan had built the gun that he had done the grip work. As I said before I just love how the gun fits my hand with the grip work that was done by Matt. Sorry for any confusion this might have caused.