Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Miwall Ammo

bountyhunter

I'm really fed up with Miwall: they claim Outdoormarksman.com is their retail source, but they NEVER NEVER NEVER have any stock on Miwall ammo. I mean for months and months... I keep checking and never see anything.

I like their 9mm and .40 and it does save me money...... I have sent e-mails to Miwall and they don't respond.

I don't think they care if anybody can buy their stuff.

And the killer is the price of ammo has gone through the roof and Miwall was still reasonably priced.

+1 get a dillon from Brian. :D

for those that refuse to reload or can't reload for some unknown reason, one word (story) of caution. One couple i know of that shoots alot (ChuckS, you know who they are. Ask them if you haven't heard the full story yet) bought some miwall ammo in 40 to shoot out of his Glock 35. No lead out of it whatsoever. Only plated or jacketed stuff. All the reloads he bought from them before worked fine. This last batch, he felt the rounds he used felt softer than normal. Goes to shoot another mag full and KABOOM!! :o Broken G35. Barrel hood gone, bulged frame and mag ejection too IIRC. His hand was stinging and a bit shaken but hes all good (and still kicking my butt at the matches). He returned the remaining rounds to outdoormarksman, he told them what happened, and they were kind enough to replace his Glock with a new G35. I'll do business with them but won't be buying miwall from them anytime soon.

+1 get a dillon from Brian. :D

for those that refuse to reload or can't reload for some unknown reason,

It's not an unkown reason, it's arthritis in my neck, hands and most of my body. If I spend an hour with my head bent over to work a reload press, next day I can't turn my head.

I pay other people to do such things.