Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 3 Championship

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I put this together. I think I choose the perfect song to go with it, Black Crowes "Go Faster" which is something that I needed to do!!! Felt like I was never in high gear all day. I did manage to finish 2nd on stage 2 behind Dave. But the two mikes on the day and the 11 D's with some slower times kept my out of the top 5. There was also the the screw up on the ports stage where I only started with 8 rounds in the gun somehow. I ended up 8th overall in Limited 10 and 2nd B class.

Edited by fortyfiveshooter

Thanks Steven, I feel the same way about you. Maybe I am spoiled but I shoot on squads like that every weekend, our local crew is just amazing. Craig and Darryl are just superb to shoot with and darn fine shooters too, as was the rest of the squad.

Thanks for the compliments on the 6" guns. I was glad you were able to shoot a 'superlight' 6" and an 'uberlight' 6" with us, the difference is telling and one gun doesn't fit us all. Darryl's gun is around 34 ounces, mine is a shade under 32 now, along with the changes in balance points. Duke and I were talking a bit behind your back while you were shooting them about the differences in what the gun was doing and for me it is just so cool words can't describe it to see how different configurations act for different shooters. Duke has an extremely keen eye for what is going on with a gun and how it reacts, you are fortunate to have a shooting buddy as sharp and nice as he is.

Take care, Howard.

I truly hope you did better than I. I need to work on programming a stage. That was my biggest problem. My short term memory has something to be desired and I need to find a way to lock those stages in. Until I find a solution I will have problems on large stages with many views.

Jim

http://andersonshooting.com/

Steve has a "STAGE ANALYSIS AND OWNERSHIP PLAN" on his website.

I truly hope you did better than I. I need to work on programming a stage. That was my biggest problem. My short term memory has something to be desired and I need to find a way to lock those stages in. Until I find a solution I will have problems on large stages with many views.

Jim

http://andersonshooting.com/

Steve has a "STAGE ANALYSIS AND OWNERSHIP PLAN" on his website.

Thanks Flex... I will check it out. ;)

I put this together. I think I choose the perfect song to go with it, Black Crowes "Go Faster" which is something that I needed to do!!! Felt like I was never in high gear all day. I did manage to finish 2nd on stage 2 behind Dave. But the two mikes on the day and the 11 D's with some slower times kept my out of the top 5. There was also the the screw up on the ports stage where I only started with 8 rounds in the gun somehow. I ended up 8th overall in Limited 10 and 2nd B class.

Hey Forty five shooter, I was surprise to win L 10 B class. . I was running on fumes after 5 stages ( hardly had any sleep the night before). I didn't even bother to stay for the awards as I thought I did not have a good match.

Edited by bulm540

Hey Forty five shooter, I was surprise to win L 10 B class. The stages were awesome but like you, I was like in 2nd gear all day compounded by not being able to sleep the night Before. I was running on fumes after 5 stages. I ddinlt even bother to stay for the awards as I thought I did not have a good match.

So what did ya win for top B?

hopefully you gave a proxy to someone as you would have won a gun for winning your class if you did, since it had 3 or more in it!!!!

Manny

Manny... it was a great match. Hat's off for how well it was done and putting together a top class prize table for the shooters.

Jim

PS He did get his prize... he PMed me telling me so.

Edited by JThompson

thanks to all that helped put on the match,

the setup crew was

Joe Lopez, Jerry Nelson, Cole Gleason, and myself,

as well as all the RO's and cops staff that helped man the match, Chris Thomas for the big $$$'s prize table,

Julie Williams Stats, Tom Drazy, Range Master,

and everyone else that helped make the match a success.

Thanks to all,

Emanuel Bragg

Area 3 MD

PS we'll be announcing where the 2008 match will be relative soon, we have a bite on a club looking at hosting it!!

the setup crew was

as well as all the RO's and cops staff that helped man the match, Chris Thomas for the big $$$'s prize table,

Thanks to all,

Emanuel Bragg

Area 3 MD

PS we'll be announcing where the 2008 match will be relative soon, we have a bite on a club looking at hosting it!!

If I'm not dead I'll be there!!!

the setup crew was

Thanks to all,

Emanuel Bragg

Area 3 MD

Thanks for all the work Manny and to everyone who did all the work to let all the rest of us play.

To anyone who didn't make it. These were awesome stages to shoot. Everyone of them made you say "wow."

Chris

Save the Princess was my favorite too, too bad i didn't shoot it better. I liked how the stages were setup, a little more "limited" friendly, than the previous week.

Hey Manny, who was the group that did lunch, it was very good too, we should thank them also.

Hopefully Area 3 will be at Millcreek again, it's a close drive for me :)

A few of us were talking about the idea of each person getting to do 1 reshoot, out of all the stages. Is that a good idea, or possible? Even if a person had to pay $5 or so. I know i would have, due to a jam. :(

Edited by spartacus

Save the Princess was my favorite too, too bad i didn't shoot it better. I liked how the stages were setup, a little more "limited" friendly, than the previous week.

Hey Manny, who was the group that did lunch, it was very good too, we should thank them also.

Hopefully Area 3 will be at Millcreek again, it's a close drive for me :)

A few of us were talking about the idea of each person getting to do 1 reshoot, out of all the stages. Is that a good idea, or possible? Even if a person had to pay $5 or so. I know i would have, due to a jam. :(

Bad stages are part of it. I'm not a big fan of reshoots for better scores, don't even like muligans in golf!

hopefully you gave a proxy to someone as you would have won a gun for winning your class if you did, since it had 3 or more in it!!!!

Manny

My friend did pick up the prize. Thanks for putting up an awesome match.

Edited by bulm540

He has a websight but its not working, he also said he will try to put them on uspsa sight under the photos spot. That link is not working either. I have his email address and if you would like to see the pics or get some you can email him and he will send them to you.

jeremy

He has a websight but its not working, he also said he will try to put them on uspsa sight under the photos spot. That link is not working either. I have his email address and if you would like to see the pics or get some you can email him and he will send them to you.

jeremy

I think I have his card somewhere in my bag; Im not in a big hurry, but if anyone sees that he's posted some, give us a heads up in the thread.

thanks