Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 3 Championship

Got my app in the mail yesterday, looks I'll be shooting on Saturday. Since I got oh so close to B class but am still short a few points, maybe I can place high enough to have some end of the season bragging rights. Fellow C class shooters...I plead you to you: A. Shoot anything but limited. B. Stay home C. Load your rounds oh so light (Nothing wrong with minor) or D. Go really fast and and take chances (Be like Manny :ph34r: ).

Lee, I hope you like EMINEM. That is what we will be listening to all the way down there..... :rolleyes:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Manny, Over 160 shooters as of this afternoon. You on track to hit 200+?

SELL! SELL! SELL!

More people more guns. :)

Got my app in the mail yesterday, looks I'll be shooting on Saturday. Since I got oh so close to B class but am still short a few points, maybe I can place high enough to have some end of the season bragging rights. Fellow C class shooters...I plead you to you: A. Shoot anything but limited. B. Stay home C. Load your rounds oh so light (Nothing wrong with minor) or D. Go really fast and and take chances (Be like Manny :ph34r: ).

Lee, I hope you like EMINEM. That is what we will be listening to all the way down there..... :rolleyes:

Just goes to show earplugs have many uses. :P

Edited by JThompson

Hey all,

if you haven't signed up for the match yet, have your application post marked on Monday!!!!

so far we have over $25,000 in guns & stuff, close to 20 guns/frames to give away

the plan is to award the winners of HOA and all classes that have 3 or more in it hopefully.

So if your not in, get in!!!!

Emanuel

Area 3 MD

Hey all,

if you haven't signed up for the match yet, have your application post marked on Monday!!!!

so far we have over $25,000 in guns & stuff, close to 20 guns/frames to give away

the plan is to award the winners of HOA and all classes that have 3 or more in it hopefully.

So if your not in, get in!!!!

Emanuel

Area 3 MD

Looking forward to it Manny... I haven't seen you since the WIIT at Pine Tree. That was before I started shooting IPSC. Watching you guys in that match was what made me decide to go for it.

Cya Soon

Jim

What happened to the Revolver Shooters? Carmoney was on my squad last month and now he is no longer there. I was excited about getting to shoot with some REV shooters (never shot with one). I guess now I will have to wait for another day. Well at least my squad mates will get to see a person shoot limited (intentional) minor.

I can't wait to get there.

about 20-25 minutes from the Drury to the range,

we have 8 of the 12 stages setup, its gonna be a hoot!!

if anyone still wants in, were waving the late entry fee!! we've got 4 slots left on Saturday

and several on Friday still.

Manny

Im staying in Rolla, and wondering if theres any advantage to taking the 4x4 truck or the 40mpg civic? (besides money in my pocket) Are there any rough roads on the way or at the range? Hows the range's parking area?

thanks, cant wait!

Im staying in Rolla, and wondering if theres any advantage to taking the 4x4 truck or the 40mpg civic? (besides money in my pocket) Are there any rough roads on the way or at the range? Hows the range's parking area?

thanks, cant wait!

This is my "Home" club at only 110 miles each way. I drive my Miata there no problem. The gas money saved = more gun money.

I may have missed where this info is so forgive me.

Does anyone know if there is a match hotel, whether we check in at the range or match hotel and when?

Thanks,

Chris

This may be your most useful post yet. LOL I would also like this info.