Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 3 Championship

299 is correct for the match!! plus 8 for the chrono, plus 50 for the 2 stars :devil::surprise: !!!!

if you need to ship ammo let me know and you can ship it to me to bring to the match, but I will need it 2 weeks early since I will

be setting up the week before.

Thanks!!

Manny

Manny, How many open GMs do you anticipate.

I haven't sent my application yet... Still contemplating 11 hours in the car each way!

:angry2:

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 hours thats it :yawn: ??? that excuse isn't good enough!! send in your application, you know you wanna!!!

I am receiving applications in the mail daily, regardless of how many GM's, it'll be a hoot of a match!

Manny

Manny, How many open GMs do you anticipate.

I haven't sent my application yet... Still contemplating 11 hours in the car each way!

:angry2:

Just sent my app in today's mail. It'll be minimum 10 hours for me, and I can't wait!!! Been reviewing the stages already - man do I need to get some practice in before this thing. :o

Sending in application tomorrow. I just arranged free lodging in Columbia MO. Yay :rolleyes:

prize table what's that???

a lot of matches are doing random drawings. which don't award winning!! which is fine, but I like to award the winners.

at Area 3, we are still rewarding winning by putting guns on the table, last year we gave away I think 28 guns & or frames, 1 for each class that had 5+ in it.

I'm not sure what we will be able to do this year as it seems attendance may be a little low, but we will once again try to do it again

as much as possible!!! so tell everyone to come to the match!!

a lot of matches are doing random drawings. which don't award winning!! which is fine, but I like to award the winners.

I absolutely agree. Over the last two years, Area 3 has awarded the best prizes (and by that I mean real prizes, not just a bunch of random door prizes) of any area match out there BY FAR.

Just remember you'll have to get up early :closedeyes: !! its about 1:45 to the range from Columbia!!

EB

Manny, I just mailed my check and application for Area 3. Can you please set me up for self squadding?

A-45698 Open B Major

Thanks for everything! :cheers:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For anyone who has shot at COPS range before. Please advise on the type of range we are looking at.

Is it sandy, does it have gravel, is it have sod in the bays?

Do they have hostesses? HEEHEE.....

It's gettin' closer.....

For anyone who has shot at COPS range before. Please advise on the type of range we are looking at.

Is it sandy, does it have gravel, is it have sod in the bays?

Do they have hostesses? HEEHEE.....

It's gettin' closer.....

Most Bays are packed gravel but a couple could be a little on the muddy side. Knats can be distracting. Almost all bays have a carport shelter for shade. Bring water, there is a well, but. Overall, nice club.

Nope, no hostesses <_< unless you go down the road a short bit down by the Fort. :surprise:

Is lunch available Manny?

CliffR

Lunch will be available on the range!!

After all the complaining about the distance of the standards,

I deceided to maybe change the standards to a little closer on distance.

so I will probably make the 7 yard target about 6 yards just to make everyone happy!!!! :D

Manny

Those stages look awesome! Well, except that crazy standards stuff. That looks like a great match to test out that prize table for c shooters. :)

I'm going to make this shoot... if I have to sell something I'm going.

Howard, is double D going with you?

Jim, yes he is and Craig too. Actually I am going with them if it makes a difference. Nothing crazy about the standards, it is just going to identify who can press out a shot after the buzzer and who can't. I can't wait!!

Jim, yes he is and Craig too. Actually I am going with them if it makes a difference. Nothing crazy about the standards, it is just going to identify who can press out a shot after the buzzer and who can't. I can't wait!!

Making the final plans now... How do you do that self squad thing?

BTW two more coming Manny. ;)

EDIT Hotel booked and checks are on the way! My biggest match to date... if I was younger... I would say I'm stoked! WTH... I"M STOKED!

Edited by JThompson

Got my app in the mail yesterday, looks I'll be shooting on Saturday. Since I got oh so close to B class but am still short a few points, maybe I can place high enough to have some end of the season bragging rights. Fellow C class shooters...I plead you to you: A. Shoot anything but limited. B. Stay home C. Load your rounds oh so light (Nothing wrong with minor) or D. Go really fast and and take chances (Be like Manny :ph34r: ).

Got my app in the mail yesterday, looks I'll be shooting on Saturday. Since I got oh so close to B class but am still short a few points, maybe I can place high enough to have some end of the season bragging rights. Fellow C class shooters...I plead you to you: A. Shoot anything but limited. B. Stay home C. Load your rounds oh so light (Nothing wrong with minor) or D. Go really fast and and take chances (Be like Manny :ph34r: ).

You're safe with me bro... I shoot open. ;)

Edited by JThompson