Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 3 Championship

As of today it has been arranged that the 2007 area 3 championship match will be at the

Central Ozarks Practical Shooters in Rolla, MO on October 12-14.

more details and the match application to follow soon.

Thanks,

Emanuel Bragg

Area 3 Director

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As of today it has been arranged that the 2007 area 3 championship match will be at the

Central Ozarks Practical Shooters in Rolla, MO on October 12-14.

more details and the match application to follow soon.

Thanks,

Emanuel Bragg

Area 3 Director

Good news, I was wondering where it was going to be this year. Thanks for the update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

Some hotel/motel info for you guys:

Ive stayed at the Days Inn a few times, and its not bad. Good beds.

Also I recommend Zeno's (or Zano's), right off the interstate, next to The Ground Round. They have an attached restaurant and the b-fast is pretty good.

shooter benedetto wrote:

...and if I added the stages correctly, it is 587 rds? how can I bring ammo? they only allowed 400rds flying? ...

That's 400 rounds in your checked luggage.

Just do what I do, wear cargo pocket shorts for the flight and stuff 100 rounds in each pocket. The TSA screeners won't mind one bit when you walk through the metal detector.

:blink:

:unsure:

:surprise:

(that was a joke by the way, do not say anything about bringing ammo on the plane while in the airport, just thought I'd like to clarify that).

How far is the range from saint louis airport ? and if I added the stages correctly, it is 587 rds? how can I bring ammo? they only allowed 400rds flying?

Shooter,,,check your math on the round count. I have 299 rounds minimum for the stages plus 8 I'm sure for the chrono. You'll still need to bring 400 rounds with you to safely complete the match though.

299 is correct for the match!! plus 8 for the chrono, plus 50 for the 2 stars :devil::surprise: !!!!

if you need to ship ammo let me know and you can ship it to me to bring to the match, but I will need it 2 weeks early since I will

be setting up the week before.

Thanks!!

Manny

299 is correct for the match!! plus 8 for the chrono, plus 50 for the 2 stars :devil::surprise: !!!!

Isnt that the truth!

My standard load for any match is Double the min amount of rounds + 10%. So this match ill be bringing about 700rds total. Id rather have to much ammo than not enough.

Most people stay in Rolla, MO which is about 105 miles southwest of the St. Louis Airport.

The range itself is another 20 miles or so west of Rolla.

St Louis traffic around 270 and 44 can get pretty backed up, esp. at Rush times.

But its pretty rural by the time you get half way there.