Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ext. Mag. Tube

Griff

I am not so sure.

OK these Nordic mag tubes, mag clamps and cocking handles may be excellently made to a very high spec, and have an excellent finish. They may be very well priced, and come with a quality mag spring and fit the guns perfectly. They may be made and distributed by Tim who is well known and trusted in 3 gun and Nordic Components really supports the game and they give excellent service ....

But .... the mag tubes are a little ugly if you ask me !! :lol:

post-2653-1168356930.jpg

post-2653-1168357003.jpg

I am not so sure.

OK these Nordic mag tubes, mag clamps and cocking handles may be excellently made to a very high spec, and have an excellent finish. They may be very well priced, and come with a quality mag spring and fit the guns perfectly. They may be made and distributed by Tim who is well known and trusted in 3 gun and Nordic Components really supports the game and they give excellent service ....

But .... the mag tubes are a little ugly if you ask me !! :lol:

Well I dont think we asked you, but I have to agree, that is a ugly shotgun. Preformace and service with the Nordic stuff is top notch and it looks good too. I like the gold, nice touch, why not do the release lever too?-------Larry

Edited by lkytx

I didnt do that to it - thats Nordic production made pieces in polished solid brass !

- it was a one off promo piece that Tim did for a laugh that I begged him to part with at Benning and after I bored him to death asking if I could buy it - he gave it to me for free ! :o What a hell of a nice guy and that has sure won a loyal customer for life. I much prefer it to my DMW tube, it's a lot of fun and most people who see it want one exactly the same !

Tim will probably hate me for embarressing him for saying what a kind guy he is, but I know a lot of guys over here like the fun 'bling' look and if it was an option would select it over 'Tacticool black'. All I need now is a brass cocking handle and brass mag clamp.... Tim ??? :lol::ph34r:

I've sent pre-production clamps to Benny and now one to Kurt, for review......I suspect we will get on them right after Jarmo and I get back from the shot show. Possibly by Beginning of Feb??

Ahh Ye of little faith! I do have pretty, I just don't shoot them much. Mike has seen the Barbaque .45 I have! Besides with all the cool Nordic Products I now have, I have to be good looking! :D The "new" Black Benelli will be making it,s debue at Mesa in the hands of "that crazy Brit" and it will be a thing of beauty!! ONLY thanks to the quality products from NORDIC PRODUCTS.Thanks Tim!! KURT

I have to be good looking! :D

Kurt Good Looking ! How did that happen ? :P:ph34r:

Hope your keeping warm amigo ! :D

Just like to say a big thank you to Tim for my tube & other parts which he delivered to Benning, I will be collecting from Mikey very soon, Oh & Mike thanks for flying it back over the pond for me buddy :D

Neil