Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Crack

jhgtyre

I work in a pretty laid back company which seems to be the norm for Arizona. Tech companies in particular are usually really lax in the dress code department. This is fine by me until I walk into the break room and sitting right in front of the door are two morons who are both showing about a foot of hairy butt-crack! I just want to grab a can of expansion foam and beat them senseless with it prior to repairing their cracks! The same goes for the young ladies who sit in the same room and show of their crack and the thong running down it. I am not old enough to officially be an old fuddy-duddy but I am starting to feel like one.

I love the title of your thread!

That being said, an exposed thong is known around these parts as a whale tail. There are a few ladies that work here that look as if they have a hanglider shoved down the back of their pants.... :wacko:

I work in a pretty laid back company which seems to be the norm for Arizona. Tech companies in particular are usually really lax in the dress code department. This is fine by me until I walk into the break room and sitting right in front of the door are two morons who are both showing about a foot of hairy butt-crack! I just want to grab a can of expansion foam and beat them senseless with it prior to repairing their cracks! The same goes for the young ladies who sit in the same room and show of their crack and the thong running down it. I am not old enough to officially be an old fuddy-duddy but I am starting to feel like one.

LMAO ;)

WRT to Blue Edge's pic above....I didn't know they were making those out of Kevlar now.

(in rigging up heavy machinery (160 tons) we use slings made out of Kevlar. It has a fiber optic running through it. Shine light in one end of the FO, if the sling is good, the light will come out the other end, if there is no light coming through, trash the sling)