Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

S&w Mod 610-2 Value

Timpe

Hello Everyone!

Would like to know a value for a new in box Mod. 610-2? I'm curently looking to trade a new in box or case as it is Mod. 627-5 and is unfired for the 610. How would you rate the value of the 610 compaired to the 627? Would like any comments. Thanks.

Edited by Timpe

Hello Everyone!

Would like to know a value for a new in box Mod. 610-2? I'm curently looking to trade a new in box or case as it is Mod. 627-5 and is unfired for the 610. How would you rate the value of the 610 compaired to the 627? Would like any comments. Thanks.

Used 610-2's are going for $700-$850 on gunbroker.

I nice 98% one with a 6 1/2 barrel just went for $707 yesterday

Also, is this a 5 inch barrel or a 6.5 inch barrel, the 5 inch goes for more.

As far as value towards a 627-5.......I'd think even trade, 610's sell on the auction sites,

627's sit for awhile.

Good luck, and check here first if you want to sell it.

Hello Everyone!

As far as value towards a 627-5.......I'd think even trade, 610's sell on the auction sites,

627's sit for awhile.

10m/mdave Thanks for the advice. It's a 3" should be worth the trade, would'nt you think.

Hello Everyone!

627's sit for awhile.

10m/mdave Thanks for the advice. It's a 3" should be worth the trade, would'nt you think.

Considering they only made a run of 500 3" 610s it is a good deal. If you decide you don't like it, I have a nice 25-2 6.5" I would swap for that 3" 610 :D

Ah...I forgot about the 3 inch 610's, and the 4 inch ones too ! These came with the un-fluted

cylinders.

You may want to go to this web site http://smith-wessonforum.com and check with

those folks, they know a lot about S&W revo value.

I'd still say a 1 for 1 trade would be acceptable for the 627-5, as far as RGS' 25-2 you have

to see what he's throwing into to sweeten the pot :)