Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Music is life to me. It keeps me sane and motivated. Being a computer laymen, I don't know how feasible this idea is. I wonder if it is possible to have some sort of music share on this forum. I would like to share some music with you guys. Since we come from all different backgrounds, I think it would be an enlightening experience. All my friends freak out when they find out I like Blue Grass :wacko: But, I think all music is cool.

What ya'll think?

jj

Unless it is music that YOU made and YOU have no qualms about it being freely available, it is completely illegal to post commercial recordings that are copyright material here (or anywhere) for free download. At the very minimum Brian would get forced to remove the material if it is found out. At the worst, he could be held criminally liable and have the entire site taken down.

Just make suggestions of what you'd like others to hear...There are gobs of topics under "What I like" or " TV, Books, Movies & Music" Lot's of music sites will let you preview before you buy.

BTW other BE'rs, if you have an account on AllofMP3.com you may want to use up your balance. Some diplomats have been talking and the Russians have said that unless the site pays more of what they owe on royalties, they may be put out of business.

Edited by carinab