Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Nationals Video

Flyin40

Here some video of Open Nationals. Just never got around to doing anything with it.

I had 90pts in penalites which tends to kill your finish.

Best finishes were

Stage 9 16th

Stage 14 26th

Stage 15 28th

Stage 18 20th

But some stages I meesed up on the vid too. Stage 1 if you watch real close you can see the mag drop as I'm standing, gun hit the table as I was standing and dropped the mag and I didn't have a clue.

Stage 12 I had a miss on the left swinger on my second shot. Had a time of 4.89, still trying to figure out how I missed, there was plenty of time. More than likely lack of visual patience and follow through.

I had two jams during the match which is more than I had all year. It was due to a weak mag spring.

All in all I had a good time, wish I would of done better but lack of preparation hit me hard in the face at Nationals.

Also check out the wood on stage 13, had a miss on one of the ducks. I don't think theres a better example of lack of visual patience for me. Also at the end I didn't follow my game plan. I was planning on activating the clamshell 1st then engaging the rest but when I got up on the platform that target was just there so I shot it. It would of been fine if I would of just takin the head shot on the clamshell instead of waiting for it to open.

Enjoy

Open Nationals

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

Looks good John! Thanks for the vids.

Nice job going prone, did it hurt? It looks painfull!

Actually if you watch real close I go down on my knees and just slow my upper body down with my weak hand arm. I actually don't hit that hard, then again 290lbs hitting the dirt is going to be hard anyway you look at it :blink::lol::lol:

You going to be heading over to Rayners this year for some more matches???

Texas HK

Actually I missed the 1st piece of steel coming in if I remember right but then finished all the rest clean after that.

Have we met??? I see that you shoot at C-ville and I remember talking with someone who shot an HK.

Flyin40

Edited by Flyin40

What happened on the first start?

Mag fall out or just forgot to put one in?

Gun hit the table when I stood up and dropped the mag. If you watch real close you can see it hit the ground by my feet. I lost tons of time there, oh well. I learned not to stand up and turn into the table on the start.

Flyin40

Good Shooting John

Brought back memories. Wish I had video. :(

Well maybe not I think I had more penalties. :D

Don't worry, We will get plenty of video this year

Flyin40

Does that mean I have to have penalties too?

No, penalties not required :lol: but if I'm video taping you I'll make sure if you have any I'll add some commentary and up close shots of those no shoots for you viewing pleasure :P:P

Flyin