Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sheep Have "rights"?

Merlin, as always, you're quite welcome for the laugh. I have to admit that at first I wasn't laughing, but the absurdity took over and well... Yes, we're always willing to do our parts to make our fellow shooters' lives easier by reloading for a good cause...dinner. :)

Dale, yes, sheep have the right to be tasty, but do you know how to prepare them so they are so?

Happy New Year, Everyone!

L

I believe that animals do have rights. They have the right to die in a reasonably humane method and to be well used. While I do think that some research is cruel to animals, its long term benefits to mankind make it a reasonable use of the animals. Thats called good stewardship of resources.

But people also have the right to be stupid and easily swayed and I think that PETA does a good job of swaying young people with splashy, well done media campaigns. I was highly offended by the huge display they setup downtown Charlotte some time back comparing the slaughter of goats to the Holocaust.

When I was growing up on the farm, you know what we called an animal that was "less useful to the farmer"? DINNER!

Merlin, as always, you're quite welcome for the laugh. I have to admit that at first I wasn't laughing, but the absurdity took over and well... Yes, we're always willing to do our parts to make our fellow shooters' lives easier by reloading for a good cause...dinner. :)

Dale, yes, sheep have the right to be tasty, but do you know how to prepare them so they are so?

Happy New Year, Everyone!

L

Well if you have the time I'd suggest a slow fire in the Webber for about 4 hours to smoke a rack. If it's raining and you don't want to mess with the grill about 325 degrees for 20 minutes per pound in the oven. Salt, pepper and sage are my favorite seasonings but many like a mint marinade for a day or two before grilling.

Of course that's nothing like the dog you can get in the ROK. :D

Happy New Year Liota,

Stay warm!

It's a good suggestion. I'll keep it in mind if I decide to c...c...cook a bit of sheep carcass. :)

I'm keeping plenty warm. Ironically, it isn't even all that cold outside. It's been in the mid 40's for the last couple of days and is forecasted to be that way for the remainder of the week. A little wierd for Korea this time of year. :huh: Somehow, I will survive it. :rolleyes:

Happy New Year to you, too!

Liota

<_< this story has two sharp edges to it. the first that expectanc parents can use a (patch) to make shurr the child is - Not gay-

The other side of the blade is that ...Gay parents could use the same process to create a Gay child at birth. :o

And you thought the story was Funny :blink: Sounds scarry to me

And the farmers with the gay Rams must send the gay one to market first to thin them out ... :o ?Eaten any goat lattely? I wonder if the goat you had for dinner was Gay goat or strait?

LOL / / ?does that get your goat?