Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Psa Shootout

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello everyone. I've been receiving alot of phone calls and e-mails requesting information for the PSA SHOOTOUT. We are in the process of pulling everything together, but I anticipate another 2 weeks or so before we get the website updated. The dates for the match this year are Thursday, April 26 through Sunday, April 29. No major changes at this point. We are going to allow shooters to shoot all four divisions this year instead of limiting to just three. Match fees will remain the same as previous years.

There will be a shooters party at the Clubhouse again on Saturday evening, with trap shooting under the lights (as long as the weather cooperates.)

For any of you staying over, I would suggest you make your motel reservations as soon as you register for the match. It looks like that might be a busy weekend again in Hershey.

As soon as we're ready to go, I'll post a short note here. Thanks for your patience!

Kay

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I am just wondering if anybody else noticed a slight change in the match info. It now says,

"The match will consist of 6 stages, 25-35 targets PER stage. All knockdown steel will be used."

If i remember right it always has been 25-30 targets per stage so it looks like there will be some more reloads this year. I am thinking people will actually be shooting faster if there are 32 targets then 28 because they know they will have to reload anyways. Just my 2 cents.

• 3 weeks later...
C'Mon guys, it wouldnt be the same without the cold rainy weather... ;)

DougC....<fingers crossed>

Ain't that the truth :blink:

2 years ago I arrived in 80+ degree sun on Wed. and left 4 days later to low 40's & SNOW !!

Good news is, the web weather shows Sat and Sun to have some sun now, maybe Friday

will get better :rolleyes:

See ya there Doug

I am just wondering if anybody else noticed a slight change in the match info. It now says,

"The match will consist of 6 stages, 25-35 targets PER stage. All knockdown steel will be used."

If i remember right it always has been 25-30 targets per stage so it looks like there will be some more reloads this year. I am thinking people will actually be shooting faster if there are 32 targets then 28 because they know they will have to reload anyways. Just my 2 cents.

I decide to shoot a revolver this year and they bump the plate count. That'll teach me to read the whole site before I send in the form!

Oh well, what's 5 more plates...

C'Mon guys, it wouldnt be the same without the cold rainy weather... ;)

DougC....<fingers crossed>

Ain't that the truth :blink:

2 years ago I arrived in 80+ degree sun on Wed. and left 4 days later to low 40's & SNOW !!

Good news is, the web weather shows Sat and Sun to have some sun now, maybe Friday

will get better :rolleyes:

See ya there Doug

Rain is on the way. What would the Shootout be without rain!!!