Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Idpa Box

open17

It is pretty easy to make one. I made just the frame work. No top and bottom. None of my guns will ever have a thickness problem.

Joe:

Those huge bat paddle safeties won't be a problem with your box, the problem is the bottom and the lids of the other boxes, when they try to close the lid. - RIGHT? :blink:

RePete.

Where can I buy an IDPA box. The one the gun has to fit in.

Thanks,

Bill

Call IDPA HQ, they will sell you one. It is the only place I know where one can be purchased. (870) 545-3886

Odd that they don't list it on the website store.

Where can I buy an IDPA box. The one the gun has to fit in.

Thanks,

Bill

Call IDPA HQ, they will sell you one. It is the only place I know where one can be purchased. (870) 545-3886

I agree and this is why you have to call them. When you start a new club they ship you one as part of the introduction kit, so I guess HQ figures everyone who needs one has one.

[bill

I agree and this is why you have to call them. When you start a new club they ship you one as part of the introduction kit, so I guess HQ figures everyone who needs one has one.

Maybe they should stock up. Looks like the new USPSA rules for Single Stack and Production divisions are going to use the IDPA box. The new Single Stack rules go

into effect tomorrow.

Bill

Why would they use the IDPA Box? IPSC has a set of Box dimensions of its own. Not quite the same.

Good question. I asked it over in the USPSA forums. You can see the discussion there if

you want.

Given the choices of the IPSC box, The 1911 society/SSC box, and the IDPA box,

USPSA BOD chose the IDPA box for Provisional Single Stack (effective 1/1/07),

and for the proposed Production Division box in the 2008 rules.

Bill

• 3 weeks later...