Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Chuck VS Tito ***spoiler***

chp5

How about Jardin KOing Griffin? The crippler getting beaten again and showing he's reached as high a level as he'll ever get with the skills he has.

All the fights were good.

Chuck took quite a few shots from Tito but I didn't see any reaction at all. I'm kind of surprised the fight wasn't stopped in the first round when Tito dropped. Give Tito credit though, he fought well and wasn't his usual punk self in the post fight interview.

No way would I waste money on UFC 67 though.

How about Jardin KOing Griffin? The crippler getting beaten again and showing he's reached as high a level as he'll ever get with the skills he has.

All the fights were good.

Chuck took quite a few shots from Tito but I didn't see any reaction at all. I'm kind of surprised the fight wasn't stopped in the first round when Tito dropped. Give Tito credit though, he fought well and wasn't his usual punk self in the post fight interview.

No way would I waste money on UFC 67 though.

yep but cream of the crop of Pride is going to the UFC and that sounds tempting..its going to be a massacre though :P .... i wonder when Vanderlie and Fedor are crossing over

How about a little consideration for those people who may have recorded the fight and want to watch it later without the spoilers.

A retitle of your post would be most appropriate.

Thanks Craig

Yep, please don't put the results of a fight in the title.

Give Tito credit though, he fought well and wasn't his usual punk self in the post fight interview.

Yep - he did show some class.

Except for the second round, this fight wasn't even close. I don't think Tito will give Chuck any more trouble about his belly :wacko:

I hated to see Griffin lose.

I can't wait to see Cro Cop stir up the heavyweight division.