Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2007 Area 4 Championship

I was standing behind KC when they dq'd him, but I really couldn't see what happened. The call was sweeping. All I know is he's a stand up guy and handled it very well; his conduct is just impressive. All those guys on the Army team are extremely professional. That was my first time to squad with them and it was great. I've never been on a squad with that many wicked shooters, it was overload for my little "B" brain, but I picked up a lot. Great guys.

I was standing behind KC when they dq'd him, but I really couldn't see what happened. The call was sweeping. All I know is he's a stand up guy and handled it very well; his conduct is just impressive. All those guys on the Army team are extremely professional. That was my first time to squad with them and it was great. I've never been on a squad with that many wicked shooters, it was overload for my little "B" brain, but I picked up a lot. Great guys.

Based on the scores, looks like it didn't hurt your game! Great job Odie!!

All those guys on the Army team are extremely professional. That was my first time to squad with them and it was great.

+1, I shot with Lee and Travis at Space City this year. Great guys.

I was also wondering about KC and why he was listed as DQ.

Great Match! Thanks to Wayne Miller and his crew for a class act. Thank you also to squad 23. I had a ton of fun hanging out with you all swapping stories. And the beer was good too! :cheers:

Chet, we'll need to talk more sometime about the mod/music scene in SF...proof it really is a small world!