Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 In August

hopalong

I really would like to go to Area 1, but it's just too many matches all at once. The GBC in Late July, Canadian Nationals the week after, then Area 1, then the steel challenge. I'm amazed that my wife is not protesting my being gone so much but the Canadian Nationals gives her an opportunity to visit family in the area while I go off and shoot a big match. None of the others really allows this. I'm taking 8 days off for the GBC and Can Nats, I can't afford any more time off since the Nats will also require taking a week off. The Steel challenge will require an extra day off too.

Vince

I really would like to go to Area 1, but it's just too many matches all at once. The GBC in Late July, Canadian Nationals the week after, then Area 1, then the steel challenge. I'm amazed that my wife is not protesting my being gone so much but the Canadian Nationals gives her an opportunity to visit family in the area while I go off and shoot a big match. None of the others really allows this. I'm taking 8 days off for the GBC and Can Nats, I can't afford any more time off since the Nats will also require taking a week off. The Steel challenge will require an extra day off too.

Vince

I hear you. But, it is great to have so many (revolver) choices. It's growing

• 1 month later...