Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 1 In August

hopalong

After shooting mostly in the Southeast and eastern lower 48 and checking on airfare, I am looking at joining Tom Kettells and Jerry V. out in Oregon for the A-1 match in August.......plus it has to be cooler than Tennessee is at that time <_<

I have mentioned it to Danbagger(said he'd toss it around in his head) , so how about you guys and gals? Rudi is out that way now........hell, we could have a preleminary USPSA Nationals........

Come on, it'll be fun! :)

Plus, I have already shot A-3,4,5,6,and 8......need another number ;)

Hopalong

After shooting mostly in the Southeast and eastern lower 48 and checking on airfare, I am looking at joining Tom Kettells and Jerry V. out in Oregon for the A-1 match in August.......plus it has to be cooler than Tennessee is at that time <_<

I have mentioned it to Danbagger(said he'd toss it around in his head) , so how about you guys and gals? Rudi is out that way now........hell, we could have a preleminary USPSA Nationals........

Come on, it'll be fun! :)

Plus, I have already shot A-3,4,5,6,and 8......need another number ;)

Hopalong

Looking forward to meeting you in Puyallup in August

If you can get the week before off also, the Canadian Nationals is being held not far from Area 1 the week before (Aug 1-5) in Coquitlam, BC. Unfortunately, I'll be able to attend that one but not Area 1 :(

Vince

Hey, Hop that's great :D

Should be a good turn out for Revolver Div. since there is already good number of talented wheelgunners in that section and it doesn't conflict with the IRC this year, so it should be a good dogfight for the top spot.

Look forward to meeting you

JV

Just wondering........what is the altitude for Puyallup ( I can spell it, but deferr on pronouncing it :wacko: )

Things us Lowlanders need to know (I'm in WEST Tennessee, no where near the Smokies) maybe I need to arrange some O2 <_<

HOP

Just wondering........what is the altitude for Puyallup ( I can spell it, but deferr on pronouncing it :wacko: )

Things us Lowlanders need to know (I'm in WEST Tennessee, no where near the Smokies) maybe I need to arrange some O2 <_<

HOP

If you need O2......Bring it.......Cause you AINT get'n mouth-to-mouth from me if you go down........Jerry V can have that job....... :D:D .... :lol::lol:

DanBagger

what is the altitude for Puyallup
Hop, don't get excited, it's only 48 feet. Heck, that's down hill from where you are. :lol:

Found that on the web, the web is always correct. Right? :huh:

• 2 months later...

Teddi and I will be there, sent in the applications yesterday. I believe Jon (underlug) will be there, Dan Cronin is starting to shoot his 3" 625 he will most likely be there, plus a couple of other very good local shooters. I am looking forward to it! We are shooting L-10 (8 shot revos) until after the IRC, then back to the 625's for Area 1 and the Croc. Hope to see you up here before the Area 1 Jerry.

Take care.

Roger

Teddi and I will be there, sent in the applications yesterday. I believe Jon (underlug) will be there, Dan Cronin is starting to shoot his 3" 625 he will most likely be there, plus a couple of other very good local shooters. I am looking forward to it! We are shooting L-10 (8 shot revos) until after the IRC, then back to the 625's for Area 1 and the Croc. Hope to see you up here before the Area 1 Jerry.

Take care.

Roger

Round gun party at Area One!!!!!!!!!!!

If hopalong can make the trip to the great northwest then I guess I can put the 1911 away for a match. I listed L10 on the app but since Bruce is doing stats I think I will have him change it to Revo. I guess I also need to get classified.

Roger, that's good you Teddi are going, now if Jon can actually get his sent in......

I'd like to come back up and shoot with all of you again, but the last time I did only Jon showed up with a wheel gun <_< .......but I'll probably be up in a couple months. The Columbia-Cascade Sect. is a couple weeks before Area 1, it would be a good warm up....think about it.

Leroy, that's great, the more wheelguns the better......see you there.

Roger, that's good you Teddi are going, now if Jon can actually get his sent in......

I'd like to come back up and shoot with all of you again, but the last time I did only Jon showed up with a wheel gun <_< .......but I'll probably be up in a couple months. The Columbia-Cascade Sect. is a couple weeks before Area 1, it would be a good warm up....think about it.

Leroy, that's great, the more wheelguns the better......see you there.

Sent it yesterday. Would not miss it

Even though it'll be monetarily draining, I still am trying to line this match up.

Any takers on splitting a room? I hope I can get to shoot Friday/Saturday and fly in on Thursday out on Sunday.......making the total cost to attend less than a grand (round trip southwest is 600 roughly) <_< .........man, nationals is not going to cost as much or if as much !!! :blink:

Hopalong

Well..........................

I don't want to mislead anyone and after looking at the schedule of events in Hopalongs upcoming time I have unfortuantely decided that this match will be a little too expensive for me to attend so close to another expensive match (Nationals). :(

I do and did want to attend this match, and might do so next year especially if it is not close to any expensive forays I have in mind. I guess I'll be on the maybe next year list........ <_<

Sorry to get my own hopes up, but it just won't be good thing to do (unless of course I win the lottery :P )

Hopalong

Well..........................

I don't want to mislead anyone and after looking at the schedule of events in Hopalongs upcoming time I have unfortuantely decided that this match will be a little too expensive for me to attend so close to another expensive match (Nationals). :(

I do and did want to attend this match, and might do so next year especially if it is not close to any expensive forays I have in mind. I guess I'll be on the maybe next year list........ <_<

Sorry to get my own hopes up, but it just won't be good thing to do (unless of course I win the lottery :P )

Hopalong

That's too bad Hop, I was looking forward to beating meeting you :rolleyes:

....well maybe next year

Noticed someone say Puyallup was in Oregon?! it is actually in WA, and this is the Silver Anniversary too. The theme is 007 in 2-007 (James Bond Themed) I wont be shooting a wheel but I will be there.. unles the Navy has somethign to say about it.

Hey Jerry V.

Sorry it won't happen at A-1 in 07, but you still have a perfect opportunity to do both at the Nationals at Tulsa in September. ;)

Hopalong

Had to choose between going elk hunting or the Nationals <_<

......perhaps we'll meet up in 08'

JV