Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Sps Mags In Frontsite

Kimberkid

dirtypool40, don't be so hard on yourself. We all live and learn from things like this and I hope others will learn what kind of company this is and if they should deal with this company.

I had high hopes in their product but now I know and will just stick with what I have.

Joe W.

I just wanted something that works with an older Para frame. I got 1 of the 140 .40cal mags and the Mag catch slot was not cut properly(nor was the mag tube marked fr the Para). It was cut for a S_I frame. I ordered 2 more Para tubes and they were cut right(and marked right according to the website) and work ok with a grams +1 pad, spring, and follower. I can get 20 into them but they are very hard to reload. I have a Dawson pad(the one in the ad) on order and I am going to try it when it comes in. I hope to tune the mags to work in my Franken Para. I like the idea that SPS is trying to get across ut I think it will not work out because they have very poor customer service. Oh well by the time I can't use my Frankenpara anymore I will have saved up enough for a S_I platform gun.

Edited by theknightoflight