Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

"he's A Re-gifter"

nheiny13

A couple of years ago I got a oil filled radiator styled space heater in an old multi taped box with a stamp on it from 6 years previous...that did not work. :o

Who was the loving person in your life that presented you with that jem Merlin?

my brother have been swapping a jar of pickled bell peppers, that my mom canned several years before she died, for several years now. we sometimes skip a year due to just forgetting, but the year after always brings laughs.

thanks for reminding me, i have to go find that jar.

lynn

And then there's the fellow who make a bulk order for dildoes from the adult toy store, prior to the Christmas season.

He'd send one along with each gift; the idea was if the recipient didn't like the sweater (or whatever) she or he could always f--- themselves.

:)

Edited by boo radley

And then there's the fellow who make a bulk order for dildoes from the adult toy store, prior to the Christmas season.

He'd send one along with each gift; the idea was if the recipient didn't like the sweater (or whatever) she or he could always f--- themselves.

:)

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Now that's some kinda bah humbug

Ok, we have the jeans, and we have lynn with the pickled peppers.

But howabout a hotdog...

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyid=39760

Ok so it isn't re-gifting so to speak.. i don't think. But it has pictures of the hotdog.

Did I mention they did it for 54 years.... go look at the hotdog.. you know you want to.

the surviving sister should have put the hot dog in the coffin.

lynn