Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Open Gun

ogiebb

Finally had the guts to order a new open gun from Derek of Millenium custom.....i love talking to a guy that know his stuff and not telling customers "Good luck" when you ask about certain parts that you want to put in a gun...i asked several Gun smiths and they pretty much tell me that i should only use this and that and not what i wanted ...hey if im paying $3700 for a gun i should at least be able to use what parts i want... this would be the Third Gun that i have bought from him the first two were sold due to divorce and this would be my reward for all the stuff i have been through...hope to be shooting open again soon :D

Derek's great that way, I had my previous open gun built by the old Millenium custom, John DeAngelo built it. It was a combination of a frame and parts I had won at the Nationals, some that Chuck Hiett, sponsored me with (comp, scope mount, etc.) and whatever that was left that was needed was Millenium.

Still a great shooting gun, and never any questions about what parts were supplied, they just built a great gun out of them...one day I might even put a finish on it, though it's almost 9 years old and still in the white, maybe I won't bother :D

Derek's great that way, I had my previous open gun built by the old Millenium custom, John DeAngelo built it. It was a combination of a frame and parts I had won at the Nationals, some that Chuck Hiett, sponsored me with (comp, scope mount, etc.) and whatever that was left that was needed was Millenium.

Still a great shooting gun, and never any questions about what parts were supplied, they just built a great gun out of them...one day I might even put a finish on it, though it's almost 9 years old and still in the white, maybe I won't bother :D

yep..the nice thing also is he always orders a Bulk of parts that he thinks he will need pretty much every part i wanted he has in his shop.. no more waiting for a certain part to come from the manufacturer :D

Finally had the guts to order a new open gun from Derek of Millenium custom.....i love talking to a guy that know his stuff and not telling customers "Good luck" when you ask about certain parts that you want to put in a gun...i asked several Gun smiths and they pretty much tell me that i should only use this and that and not what i wanted ..

This was the exact reason I had him build mine. I could not be happier. The beast runs.