Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Matt Cheely

Matt Cheely

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Worked and shot the WI Sectional this weekend. I shot well and only had a stage or 2 that I would like to shoot again. They always put on a good match up there and I'm looking forward to Area 5. Not to mention the really cool trophies they award. B)

Stage 1 is a reshoot. Swinger wasn't pasted but I shot 2 nice A's on it... Had a charlie mike the 2nd run, but got the gun out of the case much faster.

STAGE 1

Stage 2 was pretty clean. Tried to enter the last position with a very solid setup because you had to lean pretty far to the left and hit 20 yard US poppers while off balance.

STAGE 2

Stage 3, I swing back to make up what I thought was a mike, turned out to be a C. You can also see I missed the last plate on the texas star and it cost me.

STAGE 3

Stage 4 was just about perfect but I had some trigger freeze coming into the 2nd window.

STAGE 4

Stage 5, I didn't setup as cleanly as I wanted in the middle of the stage and it cost me time and hits. I also could have gotten into the last window with better foot position so I wouldn't have to move to hit the last target.

STAGE 5

Stage 8, I am still having trouble with my safety coming on. Happened on the last target and cost me about 2 seconds.

Name Class Points Penalties Time HF Stage Points Percent

Ralph S M Limited 128 0 18.45 6.9377 135.0000 100.00%

Chad R M Limited 128 0 18.86 6.7869 132.0656 97.83%

Matt C GM Limited 127 0 18.80 6.7553 131.4507 97.37%

STAGE 8

Edited by Matt Cheely

• 7 months later...

Haven't posted up here for quite a while. Burned out this summer right after the Ontario Provincials. Working too much and not having any specific goals for the season puts a damper on the spirits. Started shooting again when I decided that I didn't want to shoot terribly at the Michigan sectional. Bought a production gun and started having fun. Decided that I wanted my GM card and a couple of matches later...

post-4907-1196118015.jpg

Next goal is GM card in Single Stack and a possible run at the SS Classic. I am 95% sure that I will return to limited next year and make it a point to shoot less local matches and more majors, including nationals.

Too bad it's winter now that I've found my mojo.

Haven't posted up here for quite a while. Burned out this summer right after the Ontario Provincials. Working too much and not having any specific goals for the season puts a damper on the spirits. Started shooting again when I decided that I didn't want to shoot terribly at the Michigan sectional. Bought a production gun and started having fun. Decided that I wanted my GM card and a couple of matches later...

post-4907-1196118015.jpg

Next goal is GM card in Single Stack and a possible run at the SS Classic. I am 95% sure that I will return to limited next year and make it a point to shoot less local matches and more majors, including nationals.

Too bad it's winter now that I've found my mojo.

Go for it!,

(don't forget Open GM, you can build them, may as well shoot'em!

Heck, you could make GM shoot'in IRON sights OPEN!)

Good Luck,

JH