Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Zhunter 12-16

zhunter

I can't see the mikes on video, of course... My best advice would be to work on transitions/indexes, speeding up the movement, and some visualization work (there were some hesitations in there). Keep working the reloads - visual that reload where you want it to be - a lot - as well as practicing the reload itself. Visualize it being up when you do your pre-vis for a stage - exaggerate it, if you need to, until it becomes natural.

One minor stage strategy thing - on Stage 5, taking that last array left to right would have been a minor gain, from the look of it.

Hang in there, Z ;) Go get 'em at A6...

Thanks Dave, good advice.

I also need to LOOSE the 183 PF ammo!! Not sure what happened, but the SAME load ( 650 was not altered between the Open and State matches ) chrono'ed at 173 for the FL Open :wacko:

Was it warmer? It was pretty cool for the FL Open - can't imagine it was that cold again... Might be enough to explain it...

Yeah, 183 is definitely overkill :D

Was it warmer? It was pretty cool for the FL Open - can't imagine it was that cold again... Might be enough to explain it...

Yeah, 183 is definitely overkill :D

It was about 20 degrees warmer. But 183??? That sux!!!

Z,

For what it is worth, that chrono was GENEROUS! I loaded 1,000 rounds of ammo to shoot at the Open and State matches. At home and at the Open my ammo went ~1525 FPS. On Sunday my ammo went 1596. Who am I to argue, but I think that chrono was a little fast. Most folks on my squad agreed.

Leo

Z,

For what it is worth, that chrono was GENEROUS! I loaded 1,000 rounds of ammo to shoot at the Open and State matches. At home and at the Open my ammo went ~1525 FPS. On Sunday my ammo went 1596. Who am I to argue, but I think that chrono was a little fast. Most folks on my squad agreed.

Leo

Leo, that makes me feel better. I still have a new press, yet ot be set-up, so it will all be "gone over" before Area 6

Hope to see you up there.

Jay