Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rl-300

The RL300 is long obsolete. Less than 1000 units were made, prior to 1980, and it does not have a lifetime warranty. There are virtually no parts available for it. The shellplate, locator pins and powder funnels for the RL550B fit it, and the current primer cups interchange, but that is it. Check the priming system thoroughly. The primer slide is prone to deformation after a lot of use. If complete, it is quite capable of producing about 300 rounds per hour. I don't see much collector value in these, so value it as a loader only, be sure it is complete, and value it accordingly. We can provide a photocopy of the manual, which is mostly the exploded drawing and parts list. :ph34r:

• 4 years later...

The RL300 is long obsolete. Less than 1000 units were made, prior to 1980, and it does not have a lifetime warranty. There are virtually no parts available for it. The shellplate, locator pins and powder funnels for the RL550B fit it, and the current primer cups interchange, but that is it. Check the priming system thoroughly. The primer slide is prone to deformation after a lot of use. If complete, it is quite capable of producing about 300 rounds per hour. I don't see much collector value in these, so value it as a loader only, be sure it is complete, and value it accordingly. We can provide a photocopy of the manual, which is mostly the exploded drawing and parts list. :ph34r:

I have an RL300 and I would appreciate a copy of the manual if it is still available. Any chance you have a PDF file?

Thanks Mike.

Brian,

Dillon #001519017

Edited by Alvarez Kelly