Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shooters Connection Bag

Bird_Dog0347

Well, Tuesday afternoon I placed an order with shooters connection for a tournament series range bag, (3) Dawson +5 glock base pads, glock ICE magwell, CED7000 timer, and (3) CR Speed mag pouches. I asked Chuck to ship it UPS three day and I got them a day early!!! :D

All products are exactly as you would expect them to be, and function great (well, the timer is still charging so not sure there). The Bag is sweet, anyone who was thinking about going cheap and getting the one from Midway, well... I am glad I did not! This thing is worth every penny!

I highly recommend Chuck and shooters connection to anyone, I have done business with him a couple of times now and will continue to do so. Great service, fast shipping, great products... can't say enough!

Thanks Chuck! B)

did you check with your wife? special orders can hurt! :)

lynn

Haha... she does not know what that costs, but she won't care come christmas morning when she gets her present.

early christmas shopping for yourself?

Well, I figured I would certainly get what I want for christmas if I buy it myself... besides, I have been good this year!!! ish.....

Shooters Connection IS THE BEST!!! NO ONE ships FASTER!! NEXT DAY arrival here in Birmingham, AL!! As for as his bags...had one OVER a year...Shooting a match EVERY weekend and the bag has held up wonderfully(yea, its a wonderful life).....as good as DAY ONE!!!!

Ok, addresses please. need to know where to send the checks.

Seriously. Its great to know hard work is appreciated. And yes i take it as a personal mission to get every order out as fast and accurately as we can. I wont blow smoke, we do make mistakes occasionally. It upsets me when it happens. I just signed a contract on a 15,000 sq ft building so we will be expanding in the near future. Funny thing is its an old bowling alley turned into a roller skating rink.

post-397-1166249705.jpg

post-397-1166249794.jpg

post-397-1166249833.jpg

Edited by chuckbradley

Maybe down the road. i wasnt looking for a building to put a range in but this one just jumped up. I have been looking for almost a year. It was exactly what i wanted and more. The extra space for a range is an added bonus. Dont know if i can resist not doing it. Anybody know where the NRA may publish the best way to build an indoor range?

Chuck ,

While you're moving to your new facility, will that affect your ability to get items out on time?

By the way, love your bag :wub::D . I seem to overfill it :wacko: . Maybe I should get another one to carry the non essentials in.

Keep up the good work.

Oh and Bird dog, sorry for the slight thread jack.

when mine came in, I put both my guns in it and looked at my friend and said "well crap...."

friend: "what? what happened?"

me: "there are four gun pouches I count here and I only have 2 guns to put in it... now I have to buy at least two more guns!!! This bag was more expensive than I thought! :blink:

It was a trick I tell you! Now I have to explain that I NEED two more guns SOON or else my bag will be unbalanced when I carry it and I could hurt my back... ;)

Chuck ,

While you're moving to your new facility, will that affect your ability to get items out on time?

Well I will get the building ready to move into before moving so then it will take a few days of moving. Should be up and running with little down time.

You can start a roller derby team but you have to bring them to matches like the old Swedish Bikini Shooting Team.

One of our locals asked me about my Shooter's Connection bag today. I love it and passed the word on to him. You should be getting an order soon. Get's noticed a lot. The bag is the best one I've ever bought.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks Bird Dog!

I'm new here and was about to post a question about the best range bag and your post cleared it up since I'd just looked at the Tournament Series bag on Chuck's site. Looks like I'll be adding that to my order now:-) Good think my wife likes shooting too!

Bart