Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Rude Obnoxious Idiots On Other Forums

tightloop

Joined another forum and made a post there about Ackley Improved rounds...and encountered two of the rudest, most self serving A** H**** on the Net....

If you don't agree with the post someone made, you don't have to make it personal, malign or ridicule the poster....just state your case and move on...

Really got under my skin... <_<

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Joined another forum and made a post there about Ackley Improved rounds...and encountered two of the rudest, most self serving A** H**** on the Net....

If you don't agree with the post someone made, you don't have to make it personal, malign or ridicule the poster....just state your case and move on...

Every Forum has a few people who feel it is their life mission to be disruptive trolls...

:(

In my case I just look at it as my hobby.... :P

No, IronEqualizer, it wasn't "aimed" at your avatar. Looks like someone already got to you. :P;)

Yeah.....I went by another name on a different forum and some lady with a thing for Sigs and a good aim drilled me between the eyes for being a smartass. :D:D ooops....I'm doing it again...(ducking, dodging, hiding, trying not to zig when I should zag) :lol::lol:

It just amazes me that it is like that...the fact that they will never in 100 yrs meet you gives them false bravado...and if you think Flex has lots of posts..one of the A** Hats I am speaking of has over 24thousand in two years..I guess living in the cold and dark of Alaska means he has to find purpose in his life by trolling the forum...

I might browse that forum , but won't post again...don't need the aggravation...

Personal insults do not belong on the Net...if you want to insult me, do it to my face to I can interact with you. :lol:

And of course they are the be all, know all, and end all...

Such is the price you pay when wandering away from this great forum :ph34r:

It just amazes me that it is like that...the fact that they will never in 100 yrs meet you gives them false bravado...and if you think Flex has lots of posts..one of the A** Hats I am speaking of has over 24thousand in two years..I guess living in the cold and dark of Alaska means he has to find purpose in his life by trolling the forum...

I might browse that forum , but won't post again...don't need the aggravation...

Personal insults do not belong on the Net...if you want to insult me, do it to my face to I can interact with you. :lol:

And of course they are the be all, know all, and end all...

Recently I was being harrassed, so I asked the f'er if he had a pen and paper. Told him to take down my address and come on over so I could shut him the F**k-up. Seems he lost his nerve, was too chicken to show up :) and stopped pissing me off

Edited by zhunter

I haven't wasted any of my time on the other shooting forums in quite a long while, but for some reason I found myself wandering around on one of the more prominent forums yesterday. It was kinda like a train wreck, I just could not help but read some of the threads and marvel at the complete lack of intelligence exhibited by most of the folks posting there. I did notice that Flex was there, trying to be a calm voice of reason in a veritable hurricane of idiocy, but I fear his efforts are for naught. Although every once in a great while I think he was able to make a bit of headway, it was quite apparent to me that he was fighting a battle of wits against unarmed adversaries...

Recently I was being harrassed, so I asked the f'er if he had a pen and paper. Told him to take down my address and come on over so I could shut him the F**k-up. Seems he lost his nerve, was too chicken to show up :) and stopped pissing me off

I can relate. I was leaving a courtroom once after testifying against this young-ish jerk, when he got up in my face, trying to make crazy spooky faces at me, and saying he'd see me again. I sort of bumped into him lightly to get him to back off. Worked pretty well, too.

Then I pulled out a pen and asked the baliff if he had a piece of paper. When he asked why I said I was going to write down my address so the punk wouldn't go to the wrong house and disturb any of my neighbors. Asshat didn't look too confident after that.

That's when the DA showed up and broke up the party. :D