Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New Icore Club

Way to go, Bob!

Have you any idea when you'll be shooting matches come Spring? Any plans for a classifier match to bring in new ICORE members? It looks like you're about 175 miles away from me [in Pittsburgh]. That would be workable for a Saturday or Sunday outing.

Way to go, Bob!

Have you any idea when you'll be shooting matches come Spring? Any plans for a classifier match to bring in new ICORE members? It looks like you're about 175 miles away from me [in Pittsburgh]. That would be workable for a Saturday or Sunday outing.

Well, I am not Bob and I can't keep up w/ him in wheelgunnin (ICORE or USPSA).

But the plan is, so far as I know, to set up and shoot the ICORE match on the Saturdays prior to the North Mountain USPSA shoot (which will be on Sunday).

The North Mountain schedule for 2007 will appear on our section's website: www.vamdsection.org Also, our new section coordinator, Tino DiMatina, is a classified Revolver shooter in USPSA, though not a revolver regular, but maybe we can coax him out to the Orchard a day early for an ICORE shoot.

Also, for those travelling from a long ways off, you might consider shooting the ICORE on Sat. and sticking around for Dan & Elaine Chandler's excellent USPSA match on Sunday (aka North Mountain USPSA).

Regards,

Douglas

How far from central Ohio is your club located?? :o:o

Angyreb

281.8 miles :D

Sorry, couldn't help myself.

Near Strasburg, VA

I'm getting more interested, and it looks like the North Mountain weekend [2nd Sat & Sun] won't conflict with the weekend my club runs its matches. I'm usually involved with helping to RO the USPSA matches at the Clairton Sportsmens club on the 3rd Sunday, March through October. Setup is usually the prior weekend, but I can probably skip that a couple of times during the season.

Brian and Stan, et ux

We had a good time with our first ICORE match. Come down and join us if you can find time.

Participants in the Sat ICORE match help with the setup Saturday. We make minor changes for the USPSA match on Sunday. Look forward to seeing you when we resume. I will post here for those who are interested.

• 3 months later...

Check out the ICORE Australian Postal Matches. They are usually simple to set up and you can see how you fare with a world wide group. Some pretty salty Revolero's usually shoot them.

Good Luck!