Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz Tactical Sport Mags

ogiebb

i wish dawson would make some but i guess he thinks that there is not enough Market for the CZ to produce a program for his CNC machines.....if somebody would make basepads it should at least have a little bit more weight the empty CZ mags are just way too light to drop fast enough.....only problem is that the gun itself is pretty darn heavy already :P ...i think its time i take my CZ to a machinist and trim of some Fat from the slide and frame

Edited by ogiebb

So do I have this right, 30 bucks for a Taylor Freelance basepad that takes a dremel tool to fit for only one more round reliably?

Think I'll stick with the 17 round magazines.

to each his own :D i just like starting a stage with 20+1 rounds ...and if 3 minutes of dremel work is going to add 3 more rounds to my mag ill do it in a heartbeat..im not Master or GM and i need all the help i get to cut off some time when i shoot a stage ;)

out of 4 mags now 3 have been reliable 20 rounders the one i still need to work on, must be springs ,trimming of the lip or need some more polishing ;)

Edited by ogiebb

So do I have this right, 30 bucks for a Taylor Freelance basepad that takes a dremel tool to fit for only one more round reliably?

to each his own :D i just like starting a stage with 20+1 rounds ...and if 3 minutes of dremel work is going to add 3 more rounds to my mag ill do it in a heartbeat..im not Master or GM and i need all the help i get to cut off some time when i shoot a stage ;)

out of 4 mags now 3 have been reliable 20 rounders the one i still need to work on, must be springs ,trimming of the lip or need some more polishing ;)

Ditto...

To be fair, I was able to modify the basepad and get 20 rounds working. I don't like that the TF basepads need immediate modification to work correctly, but that's sometimes how life goes.

I'm not really understanding why some of you had to mod your TF basepads to get 19. Mine worked straight out of the package. I ditched the metal plate from the OEM pad and voila, 19 with a little room to spare. Now I did have to trim the rear corners down to get them to seat with the magwell I got from Angus, but that's a whole different set of circumstances.

BTW, what exactly are ya'll trimming to get 20 in 'em reliably?