Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

***rip-off Alert!*** Readytactical Products

BrianC

I placed an order with Ready Tactical Products (www.pistolpacking.com) for one pistol holster, two magazine holsters, and a double speed loader holster totaling $142.50. I placed this order FIFTY-FIVE (55) days ago and have NOT received my products!

I have been calling the phone number posted on their website every single day for two weeks straight, and I never get an answer. In addition, their answering machine is either full, or defective, or manually turned off because it answers and says, "Answer Off". I have also sent an e-mail expressing my concerns and have not recieved a response.

To make matters worse, they have charged my credit card!!! This operation appears to be either a scam, or a person that is totally incapable of operating a business. Either way, I advise all of you to spend your money with a more reputable company, not with Ready Tactical Products.

I will be contacting my credit card's Fraud Investigations department today. Is there anyone who has had similar experiences that could offer me advise on a remedy?

Brian

I have done business with Ready Tactical several times. They have an excellent product line, although their delivery can be slow, and it is frustrating not being able to get ahold of a live body (or even an answering machine) to talk to. DMG.

I felt the need to respond when I saw the title of this thread. I've also done business with Ready Tactical and Chris appears to be a very small operation that provides good products. That being said I've experienced something similar and most recently I placed an order for 2 sets of 38 super moon clip holders and instead I got 2 sets of 45 ACP holders and that was after contacting him by phone and e-mail after over 45 of no contact & no product. That was a couple of months ago and at that time he called me from a different ph # and mentioned he had a mental lapse and would send out the right size and told me to keep the holders for the 45 ACP. As the month and another month passed I forgot about it and when I realized I still didn't have them I looked up the e-mail address he uses for paypal payments and sent him an e-mail to his paypal address.

That was last week and I got a call from him today mentioning again that he hadn't gotten sidetracked but that he would get them put together and send them out. I haven't received them yet, but I suspect he'll make good the 2nd time around.

While I realize that this is not the Hate forum, I'm quite certain that Brian intended for the following tidbit from the Hate forum rules to apply to the entire board:

Hate rants involving shooters, firearms, or shooting related manufacturers, such as but not limited to - IPSC, IDPA, USPSA, the NRA, or Match Directors - are NOT PERMITTED.

Therefore this thread is closed. Thanks all!