Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dear Santa

DanM

Ok, I KNOW you just got paid so it's that time! Screw world peace, this is what I want.

1. 650 w/casefeeder setup for .40 with all the tools, spares, maint. kit, bells, and whistles. I already have a set of dies and Strong Mount.

2. An RF 100 primer filler and some tubes.

3. A K.I.S.S bullet feeder for above

4. All the MG 180 grn bullets, VV N320 powder, and Win SP Primers that can fit in a sleigh.

5. A double stack, .40 version of the STI Spartan ;)

6. Some basepads for my Glock mags.

ps. An upper for my AR. 18' free floated, post ban ;)

pps. The Wife wants a Tika T3 Lite in .270. I thought I had her talked into a Remmington 700PSS in .308, lol....

Thanks

Dan..

Edited by DanM

Ok, I KNOW you just got paid so it's that time! Screw world peace, this is what I want.

1. 650 w/casefeeder setup for .40 with all the tools, spares, maint. kit, bells, and whistles. I already have a set of dies and Strong Mount.

4. All the MG 180 grn bullets, VV N320 powder, and Win SP Primers that can fit in a sleigh.

Thanks

Dan..

What do you get for a man that has the coolest avatar? :lol:

Maybe a bullet feeder along with the case feeder??

Thanks

Dan..

Now that would be pretty cool if they could keep it competitively priced like the Spartan.

Thanks

Dan..

Now that would be pretty cool if they could keep it competitively priced like the Spartan.

I'm thinking in the $800 range. I seriously doubt they could make em fast enough if the Spartan is as good as they say it is. I am REALLY tempted by the Spartan though. If it came in .40, I'd pull the trigger now, screw Santa B)

• 3 weeks later...