Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Forum Member Txd

Nemo

Last week I purchased a S&W 25-2 revolver from forum member TxD. Since the best way for me to make payments is from my computer through my bank's web-bill pay service, that's how I sent him the money. Dave received the check yesterday and yesterday he shipped the gun and I'll receive it today. None of that "I'll wait for your check to clear" or "I didn't want a personal check, I wanted a money order".

I sincerelly appreciate Dave's confidence in my word and his belief in the honor involved in this type of transaction.

Gracias Dave! You are a gentleman!

:)

Nelson,

It sounds like you have a serious Revo addiction. You might need help with it. :D

Jack

Last week I purchased a S&W 25-2 revolver from forum member TxD. Since the best way for me to make payments is from my computer through my bank's web-bill pay service, that's how I sent him the money. Dave received the check yesterday and yesterday he shipped the gun and I'll receive it today. None of that "I'll wait for your check to clear" or "I didn't want a personal check, I wanted a money order".

I sincerelly appreciate Dave's confidence in my word and his belief in the honor involved in this type of transaction.

Gracias Dave! You are a gentleman!

:)