Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Stunningguns 2007 Calendar

• 2 weeks later...

Talking about the purple AR is useless without pictures.

Oh, wait...

March_large.jpg

I was curious about the choice of footwear (as well as the lack of eye and ear protection), but I realized that the competitor was prepared to deal with tall ports on the stage. The demonstrated technique for dealing with low ports is impressive, too.

Alex

Talking about the purple AR is useless without pictures.

Oh, wait...

March_large.jpg

I was curious about the choice of footwear (as well as the lack of eye and ear protection), but I realized that the competitor was prepared to deal with tall ports on the stage. The demonstrated technique for dealing with low ports is impressive, too.

Alex

Just another typical Norco shooter... :rolleyes:

• 4 weeks later...

I ordered my calendar in December as well. They charged my CC on December 14th and I still haven't received anything. My emails to sales@stunningguns.com have all gone unanswered as well. Starting to get a little Po'd here. Anybody know a better way to contact these folks? This would be the first time I've had trouble with anybody who advertises in Frontsight.

Angel

Anybody tried to contact them ?

I tried to sent three emails and all were returned undelivered.

Anybody got something else than support@stunningguns.com ?

Is it just me, or does the purple-AR wielding competitor look as if she was dropped in via Photoshop? If not, the photographer seems to have gotten just a bit aggressive with fill-flash. I've studied it extensively, and I still can't tell. :lol:

Her finger is out of the triggerguard, but the safety is off. A 180 violation, perhaps? (I definitely have too much time to kill this afternoon.)