Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Gunsmith Recommendation ?

turbocomp38s

I'm trying to think of a smith that is near you. I think there is one on this board but the name escapes me. I'll do some looking. If you don't mind shipping just toss a coin there are several other good one on this board.

Oh yea you can start here because these guys support the forum.

Derek Janowicz @ Millenium Custom

561-628-2127

Derek's guns flat out run!!!!!

He is miticulous about follow-up and making sure you are happy with your product.

Not sure if it matters to you, but he is building guns for plenty of the top shooters.

John Larson at JPL Precision - jplprecision.com@verizon.net, ph. (425) 869-1855...

+10! I have several JPL guns, and canNOT speak highly enough about his quality, reliability and customer service....

Bruce

Derek Janowicz @ Millenium Custom

561-628-2127

Derek's guns flat out run!!!!!

He is miticulous about follow-up and making sure you are happy with your product.

Not sure if it matters to you, but he is building guns for plenty of the top shooters.

+2 for Derek. I have a Limited gun that has been ultra reliable. A couple of local shooters run his open guns. All have been happy with his work. Get the DLC coating that he offers.

post-50-1166057628.jpgTry Bob Howard at the Predator Custom Shop in Knoxville, TN. He can be reached by checking out www.predatorcustomshop.com. Their prices are reasonable and wait time is not nearly as long as most others. He built this Action gun for me that was good enough for a 5th place finish at Bianchi. I know he builds 9mm open guns with no problems.

Kevin

Jeff Walle at Specialty Arms in Lavergne is well thought of around your area. In addition to being a master gunsmith he is an USPSA/IPSC shooter with a few TN state championships under his belt, he's a nice guy too!