Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ipsc Classifier

Harmon

IPSC CLASSIFIER CLC-09

Shot this one today at phil terrys match in lufkin... really fun stage

I shot it with 60 points..5.33 seconds..

Local Match Result

December 10, 2006 NACOGDOCHES PRACTICAL SHOOTERS

Stage 2 CLC-09 Place Name No. Class Division Points Penalties Time Hit Factor Stage Pts Stage % 1Harmon Greer3AOpen6005.3311.257060.0000100.00%

wonder what this would turn out as an IPSC classifer % wise??

harmon

Harmon,

I thought I could help you out. I shot this stage at the 2006 Pan American, but I just checked and none of the classifiers were loaded from this match. :(

Jaime Saldanha ran it in 4.71 down 2 points (12.2881). At the World Shoot, he was 90% of the match winner in open. Maybe that will give you some guidelines to where you were.

Kenny

Thanks guys, im gonna take up Pharaoh Bender's motto of "No Sleep till Master class"

Harmon

And the slogan takes the IPSC world by storm!

Harmon, no doubt you will reach your goal. Like Steve Anderson says, as long as it has an immediate pay value to you, you will remain energized.

If you can con somebody into sending the scores to IPSC with a few $ (they take credit cards, but you have to re-score the match with MSS), your % will be posted within a couple days. One of the few things IPSC does better than USPSA...

In my experience, IPSC classifiers tend to have higher HHF's than USPSA ones.

Thanks guys, im gonna take up Pharaoh Bender's motto of "No Sleep till Master class"

Harmon

PB...check the signature.....My dues are in the mail and I will be expecting my Pharaoh Bender T-shirt with "No sleep till Master class!" across the back as soon as my check clears. :lol::lol: See what you started. :P

Phil Terry said he would send it in...after he rescored the match.

i have a feeling the HHF would be something like 13.75 or so.(my score would be about 81 percent based off that fictional HHF)

anyway..with 3 90+% classifier scores sent in, one more and ill be able to get some rest ;)

Harmon

Phil Terry said he would send it in...after he rescored the match.

i have a feeling the HHF would be something like 13.75 or so.(my score would be about 81 percent based off that fictional HHF)

anyway..with 3 90+% classifier scores sent in, one more and ill be able to get some rest ;)

Harmon

:( Looks like I'll suffer from sleep deprivation for quite a while. Yet another reason to practice harder. :D See you at the top.

2006-12-10 CLC-09 81.56

thats off the ipsc website...so im guessing my estimate high hit factor was pretty close ;)

Edited by Harmon

One of the few things IPSC does better than USPSA...

I don't know if this is a big factor, but we still have clubs sending in classifiers through snail mail. Is IPSC all electronic on their classifiers?

As far as I know, it's all electronic. WinMSS has an automatic upload feature-- score the match, type in a credit card number and away they go (it's been a while since I used it, but I think there's e-mail and other payment/e-delivery options as well in case the scoring computer isn't web-connected)