Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sp01 Shadow Not Approved For Ipsc Production

eerw

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the Global Village should be renamed. Vince Pinto's Global Village
Can't have a "village" without the idiots, it's in the "rules" for villages. :lol::lol::lol:

Are these comments really neccessary or appropriate here?

Not in my book. Some people on the GV like to think BE's forum is some sort of IPSC-bashing USPSA-only site. That isn't the case and shouldn't be.

THIS IS WHAT I POSTED AT THE GLOBAL VILLAGE

Pretty simple really.

I have know Vince longer then most of you, He and I are are what I consider friends,

The thread was somewhat tongue in cheek, i just added an "Angus" comment.

Since the "GLOBAL" village is supposed to be for "IPSC" (before i say this I will quantify I have not read ALL the post, dangerous to make assumptions here) How come you never see any ones ELSE from the upper echelons of IPSC here reply to :the situations" Juts Vince....

Thats where the "statement" came from.

I believe that no matter what "any" decision is on any subject you will always have happy people and unhappy people, I think the phrase "You can please some of the people some of the time, but not all of the people all of the time" is valid.

I see Vince, attempting to straighten out rules for a divison which is almost impossible to enforce the way the rules are, finally some sense with the Post and nothch sight interpretation, bit "ALL DOWN TO VINCE I SAY"

All of you know I shoot / work for CZ so it is in my interest to promote the company, I have been working for many years now to pursude CZ to make better, stronger, faster "EVEN MORE usable guns.

Better triggers, ergonomics, EVEN more reliable, new designs new concepts, stuff like that.

So when they finally ome out with something that is better, what do IPSC decide?

Do any of you have an idea how many guns CZ sell out side of this "small" sport??????????????? based on that, any idea how much money CZ has invested in Sponsoring IPSC (something that some of us, have been pushing for years.)

They will hopefully tke this czechnological advance and use it in all their guns, then were will be EH.

Rules is rules, but some of these "decision" on what is considered for the PD LIST and why are a joke.....

I will not go on, its not needed, we have all read the millions of comments in millions of threads.

Now here is where I have decide this thread will end, it started with humor and it will end up as another long winded thread that really achieves nothing.

Let IPSC go the way they want with rules etc, just let me know what they are before I shoot the next IPSC match, which of course I will be doing next year and for many years to come.

I belive people are way to quick to jump up and down on issue without, seeing beliving or knowing the true reasons for something, "anything".

Just like the start of this thread.

(BTW sorry about my English, I am in transition learning a different language. American and it sometimes messes with my typing.)

I think the Global Village should be renamed. Vince Pinto's Global Village
Can't have a "village" without the idiots, it's in the "rules" for villages. :lol::lol::lol:

Are these comments really neccessary or appropriate here?

Not in my book. Some people on the GV like to think BE's forum is some sort of IPSC-bashing USPSA-only site. That isn't the case and shouldn't be.

Sadly, on the GV any mention of how things are done in USPSA seems to be grounds for a lifetime ban. I have to agree that the GV should be renamed VPGV. And that by the way is how it is actually set up. I have that on relatively good authority. When the GV was set up, it was done so with one person having all the ultimate power period. It is not global in any sense. It is to coin a phrase, USPSAaphobic. Not all members of IPSC are allowed to read the threads that concern how those same members will have to compete.

Views that are not PC in a worldwide sense are not allowed. And certain attacks on certain people are acceptable by the powers that be while reply to those attacks is not.

Moderators, feel free to delete this if you feel it over the top. No offense meant here, but sometime you just got to say what is on your mind.