Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Got Another One Hooked.

markcic

It looks like I got another person hooked on shooting USPSA. I had a coworker go out the match in Tucson at Pima on Sunday. He had a blast and is shooting the match in Douglas this week. Maybe the one in Sierra Vista the week after. Not bad for not shooting a pistol in a few years.

So I take it you were one of the guys who went up with Rod? I will also assume the new guy was the one with the single stack in the uncle mikes nylon holster? I was the big guy with the gotee in the longsleeved blue Dillon shirt that was standing behind you in line.

Neal in AZ

G'day Mark, Neal, and et al.,

I'm just that guy that was behind you all in line, you know the one with the funny looking hat! (that hat seems to generate some interesting comments where ever it shows up)

Happy Holidays to all!

I'm glad everyone is having a blast! It is always much more fun with your friends there! Either laughing with, and on some occasions at you.

Now we have another friend to add to the fun! Well done Mark. We just have to get Charlie reunited with Special Ed for a striking good time at those bowling pins this weekend!

Be well & Cheers!

Rod

So I take it you were one of the guys who went up with Rod? I will also assume the new guy was the one with the single stack in the uncle mikes nylon holster? I was the big guy with the gotee in the longsleeved blue Dillon shirt that was standing behind you in line.

Neal in AZ

That was me. I was in the black golf shirt with the long sleeve gray shirt under it.