Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shoes

Flexmoney

I quit wearing sandals for shooting when I realized just how much hot brass wedged between the toes affected my NPA.

I noticed an immediate accuracy improvement with proper footwear.

Travis F.

• 3 months later...
I'm looking through Henning's website. He and a couple of Grand Masters are on a trip and hanging out at Taran Bulter's range. He posted a video of Chris Tilley running through a stage. Chris is our USPSA Nationals Champion in Open division, and he nearly captured the Limited title this year as well. Chris is well known for his locomotion and his ability to shoot on the move.

Take a look at the video. You should note how important appropriate footwear can be in our game: Tilley on the move <clickity>

Next time I show up at the range in my flip flop and someone laught I'm going to make them look up this video.

Thanks for the post flex. My wife and friends think I'm nuts but I have been known to go jogging in my flip flop( slippers as the hawaiians like to call them.) Hell I even where them in the snow sometimes.

After watching my cousin run in cobat boots. I decided foot where is not that big of a deal.

$20 to the first person to shoot and area or nationals and win thier class wearing sandals.

I'll double that amount ($40 woohoo!) if that person wears Birkenstocks. :ph34r:

I resemble that remark :rolleyes: