Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli Question

gmshtr

I'm getting desparate to get my hands on a 21" vent rib barrel for a Benelli M1S90. Those black rifle sights on my 18" aren't cutting it anymore.

Is there any way to get one, short of trying to find a 24 or 26, then getting charged $300 to cut it down and thread it for a choke?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Phil

philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

I'm getting desparate to get my hands on a 21" vent rib barrel for a Benelli M1S90. Those black rifle sights on my 18" aren't cutting it anymore.

Is there any way to get one, short of trying to find a 24 or 26, then getting charged $300 to cut it down and thread it for a choke?

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Phil

philstrader@usshootingacademy.com

Phil, you know you want...no..you need a new M2.... ;)

Phil,

You might try www.barrelexchange.com. They have some 21" M1S90 barrels, but they are cammo. You could buy one, have it bead blasted then blued if camo wasn't your thing.

Also, you may want to talk to Carlson's about cutting your barrel down and tubing it. I asked about have my barrel just threaded and tubed and that was ~$150 w/ 3 extended tubes of my choice. I'd have a hard time believing that just cutting a barrel is another $150, at least from them.

DP

Archived