Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Apex Tactical

TSOL1

Has anyone heard from Randy Lee? I know he is moving out of Kalifornia. Im trying to check on a revo he has of mine. :rolleyes:

I saw Randy at the gun show. He was having a heck of a sale on used guns. Buy one get one free, I think. He mentioned moving out of the country very soon??

I talked to Randy about a month ago. He said he was waiting on firing pins to complete my guns.

Glad to hear he is well. I've PMed him a couple of times with no response. A friend and I both have guns out that were due in summer.

My understanding is Randy was chained to his bench with no Internet and only pre programmed telehpone numbers to suppliers until he catches up. The bucket on the floor must be starting to smell and the mixture of oil and grease on his bed clothes is unbearable but sleeping at the bench keeps him on task.

Hope he comes up for air (and a shower) soon.

Best to you Randy

I talked to Randy today!! He is working hard to catch up his work and he is also waiting for the next batch of his hammers to finish some revolvers.

He replaced him website host a while ago and he is in the process of creating the new website. Hopefully we'll see it soon.

If you have any questions for him just call him.

My understanding is Randy was chained to his bench with no Internet and only pre programmed telehpone numbers to suppliers until he catches up. The bucket on the floor must be starting to smell and the mixture of oil and grease on his bed clothes is unbearable but sleeping at the bench keeps him on task.

Hope he comes up for air (and a shower) soon.

Best to you Randy

He has two buckets. One for his gruel and the other one....well I just hope he does not confuse the two. :wacko: