Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

<_< I got so get a side look at the scores on the tabel for Area 4 and I could not find any link on the Area 4 web page for scores. I know that Max M Sr beet me out by two point for High (Old Guy) class. But that is all I know. for total point

I was 4th with 1020 Points I do not know my overall %

Maybe we can come up with somthing close if others know what their total was and placment.

How many stages did Dave win?

Dave S. HOA

BJ 2nd = ?

Max M. Sr. = was 3rd with 1022

Jamie F. 4th = with 1020

Roy S. 5th = with?

Jamie,

I imagine they'll show up on the USPSA web match scores area in a day or so. I don't expect we'll see them right away. We all know Ken isn't real fond of computers, so someone else will probably be uploading the data for him.

That was a HELL of a good match you shot! That class we took with Max is paying off in spades for you! :)

-Mike

Jamie,

I imagine they'll show up on the USPSA web match scores area in a day or so. I don't expect we'll see them right away. We all know Ken isn't real fond of computers, so someone else will probably be uploading the data for him.

That was a HELL of a good match you shot! That class we took with Max is paying off in spades for you! :)

-Mike

Thanks Mike

I was very happy with my shooting, But I do need an IPSC gun - my steel gun is not up to the Major amoe thing.

I owe alot to Roy S. for helping me too. The entire Austin goup is a great club with plenty of sharing. Don Hardy and the Alpha Mike club helped me and the " Iron man " Trapr S. has helped me.

Trapr pushed me into useing All of the A zone including the line.

I hope that all of us can "Kick it Up" a notch for this next year.