Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hybrid,,,,with Obligatory Hole Pics.

h4444

Here's a few pics,,,,,holes included. Hybrid in .38 Super Comp.

Metalloy did the chrome. The builder is Rick McDowell (Competition Specialties).

Gun came with a volume discount,,,,,,every shot fired, discounts your ability to hear 1%. ;)

First match I shot with this gun earned me my B card in Open.

DSCF0011_2 - full picture - gun facing right

Image002_2 - full picture - gun facing left

Image004 - Holes - Comp + hybrid holes, decent pic, you can see how well everything fits

Image004 - Comp+Hybrid holes, slide retracted - Tad fuzzy

BullyBuddy - Gasy/sleepy bulldog hogging my damn chair! <_<

For giggles, there's one of my little Bully Buddy. He's an Olde English Bulldogge....Builder,,,,well, you don't wanna know. :D He'$ about half a much a$ I have in the open gun.......wife'$ dog.

H4444

post-2263-1164424330.jpg

post-2263-1164424448.jpg

post-2263-1164424839.jpg

post-2263-1164425211.jpg

post-2263-1164425328.jpg

Edited by h4444

• 1 month later...
I have one question for you. Just how on earth do you keep that comp so clean? lol

Joe W.

That right there is an aboration of USPSA,,,,,,,,an unshot, freshly chromed/semi-virgin open gun. :wacko:

I'm still yet to get to shoot it,,,,although I better soon as I've got an indoor match coming up soon.

I've committed uspsa sin,,,,father forgive me,,,,it's be 4 months since my last match......

I put about a thousand rounds or so through it in the white, those were taken right after it got back from its electro bath.

H4444

I strayed one time for some convenient retro work on my Competition Specialties Open gun. :(

Never again; Rick is the only person that touches my blasters. :D

FM

This one was built for someone else,,,,,shot a little and put in the safe,,,,didn't like the "blast" from the hybrid ports. I picked it up practically new,,,,,ran a few rounds through it, chromed it,,,,,,,away we go.

Rick is the only person I use as well.....

H4444

h4444, you just gotta love a good safe queen like that. I have a feeling that is how I picked my STI up so cheaply. It was built back in 93/94 at STI and likely buy Dawson when he was working there. It had less than 1000 rounds through it when I got, still needed to be broken in honestly. It has since been broken in, showing some holster charm, I mean wear. For a old school STI I am totally in love with it and love how it shoots.

Joe W.