Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Cz-75 Magazine Base Plates?

revchuck

Folks - Are there any alternative baseplates for factory CZ 75 mags? I'm not looking for extra capacity (though I'd take it), just a way to be friendlier to the seat in my F150 - the spare mag's base plate is tearing it up. Failing that, what's a good base pad to use?

TIA!

Folks - Are there any alternative baseplates for factory CZ 75 mags? I'm not looking for extra capacity (though I'd take it), just a way to be friendlier to the seat in my F150 - the spare mag's base plate is tearing it up. Failing that, what's a good base pad to use?

TIA!

http://www.cpmi-usa.com/accfirarm.htm#a

I have some from CPMI, you can sort of see one here

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?...ost&id=4563

Edited by Middle Man

Revchuck,

Are your blaseplates the steel ones or the rubber ones? You can order the baseplates directly from CZ-USA for a fair price. Swapping steel for rubber or rubber for steel might fix your seat-wear issue.

CZ SP01 mags work in the standard 9mm CZ75 as well, they hang out of the bottom of the gun and offer 19 rounds.

Shoot, that was quick! :) I should have stated that the ones on my mags now are the flat steel ones. The CPMi black ones look like they would work. I had checked CZ-USA's and Angus' websites and saw no pads listed, but that doesn't mean they don't have them. I need to call CZ-USA Monday and ask.

Thanks!

Edited by revchuck

TIA!

You can get rubber base bads direcf from CZ-USA that fit both the CZ and MecGar magazines. They are a bit hard to fin, but they are there. I think they are $8 each. I use them on all my mags.

Eric