Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

4 Dvd's I Got And Love!

uscbigdawg

So I've recently acquired the following DVD's:

Bennie Cooley's 11: Mastering the AR-15

Limited Super Squad of the 2005 Nat's

2006 USPSA Multi-Gun Nat's

3GM: Shooting Techniques of the GM's

All are great buys and have been a pleasure to watch over and over again. The Cooley DVD covers about everything that he does ('cept the push-ups I had to do <_< ) in his classes and as a student of Bennie's will tell you it's great for supporting his live training, and definitely not a supplement to.

Saul's video's (the other 3) continue with the awesome production work that Saul does.

I picked up all these from our own Chris Patty of CPWSA. Give 'em a look, they're definitely worth it. Gotta pick up Matt B.'s now. Stocking up before deployment.

Rich

So I've recently acquired the following DVD's:

Bennie Cooley's 11: Mastering the AR-15

Limited Super Squad of the 2005 Nat's

2006 USPSA Multi-Gun Nat's

3GM: Shooting Techniques of the GM's

All are great buys and have been a pleasure to watch over and over again. The Cooley DVD covers about everything that he does ('cept the push-ups I had to do <_< ) in his classes and as a student of Bennie's will tell you it's great for supporting his live training, and definitely not a supplement to.

Saul's video's (the other 3) continue with the awesome production work that Saul does.

I picked up all these from our own Chris Patty of CPWSA. Give 'em a look, they're definitely worth it. Gotta pick up Matt B.'s now. Stocking up before deployment.

Rich

I love the Hatcam!!! I have the last three you mentioned and then some. I have watched them over and over again and I gotta say Saul has some of the best action shots of any videos that I have seen!