Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I *hate* When This Happens To Me...

bgary

WOOPS! :o

We had a guy do that in reserves about 10 years ago. When we left for manuvers he signed out the SAW, then it changed hands with every "shift change" at that guard post for the duration of the weekend. Then when someone said "Hey let's go home" the guard on duty thought to himsef "I didnt sign this thing out" so he left it where he found it, and EVERYONE spent the entire night (Sunday night) at the reserve center while the officers tore the place apart, and eventually drove back to Attabury to look for it. Once they found it they let us go home to our families. BOY was I glad I wasnt the fool who signed it out of the armory! :ph34r:

Hmm .. so he is the future King of the United Kingdom. Couldn't he make the argument that it really is HIS rifle, I mean really his, so really .. why should anyone chew him out for disposing of it?

Yeah I know they don't really own the place, but I think there is an argument to me made there.

Edited by Vlad

Shoot we found tanks, trucks, weapons, food, supplies all kinds of stuff people lost. Not sure if they knew it was lost when we found it but we knew it was lost.

We used to find oppresed stuff as well.

Of course if it was being oppresed we set it free and it was so happy to be free it stayed with us.

Dont forget as Tom Petty said

Its good to be King.