Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

This is really old news, guys. It also violates BEs ban on political posts.

So what you are saying is we can't put post on here that will get information out about infring upon our Constitutional rights.

So what you are saying is we can't put post on here that will get information out about infring upon our Constitutional rights.

Yes, this forum is about shooting, not politics

Yes, this forum is about shooting, not politics

Hmmm - interesting. I would, personally, categorize this as a safety warning - surely this forum is not opposed to cautioning members against unwitting illegal behavior and possibly falling victim to contrived arrests...?

IMHO, this is no different than the multiple threads herein re. what defines "importation" of normal-capacity mag's into the State for purposes of attending matches?

n2ipsc,

I agree with you! but the others have their right to opinion even if the country they live in is not the US, and has more strict gun control laws than us. Not trying to make a political statement just trying to warn others of things to watch for.

Yup, that is how it has been explained to me in the past.

surely this forum is not opposed to cautioning members against unwitting illegal behavior and possibly falling victim to contrived arrests...?

"it's for the children!"

:P

"And if it saves only one child...it's 'worth it'" :P