Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic Components

kurtm

I just received a mag tube extention and bolt handle for a Benelli shotgun from Nordic Components. This is about the coolest looking and lightest extention tube I have ever seen. The fore end cap is done in a very nice swirl pattern and the bolt handle matches. The anodizing is second to none. The very end of the tube unscrews allowing full field cleaning of the tube WITHOUT any disassembly. This is the highest quality tube I have ever seen! I would look for some othere really cool inovations for shotguns from this company in the near future! These are OUTSTANDING! KURTM

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I grabbed some of these pieces off of Benny Hill's desk this very afternoon. I agree these are some very nice looking pieces. One of their bolt handles is now gracing my gun.... :) I THINK I like the end of the tube unscrewing to allow cleaning... If it does not back off on it's own it will be the shjts for sure... :D The quality stands out.

I just received a mag tube extention and bolt handle for a Benelli shotgun from Nordic Components. This is about the coolest looking and lightest extention tube I have ever seen. The fore end cap is done in a very nice swirl pattern and the bolt handle matches. The anodizing is second to none. The very end of the tube unscrews allowing full field cleaning of the tube WITHOUT any disassembly. This is the highest quality tube I have ever seen! I would look for some othere really cool inovations for shotguns from this company in the near future! These are OUTSTANDING! KURTM

Available from where????

Well you can get them from Nordic components. Or you could contact TRUBL on these forums for more info as he is Nordic Components. These tube really look cool on the M2 bennelis, giving them a reall racy look! KURTM

post-2749-1161714351.jpgpost-2749-1161714364.jpgpost-2749-1161714375.jpgHi all......I took some pics a phone camera....so the quality may not be so hot. But should give a general idea of what the tube and Handle looks like.

Thank you to Benny and Kurt and others for the thumbs up on this!!! We really put a lot of thought in on this tube as both Jarmo and I are shooters. We also know we are not know it alls either....so we have sent out samples to some people and others have won these off of prize tables at some of the 3 gun matches we have supported and have received some very usefull feedback.

There were a couple of glitches in getting these out.....mainly with tube length (and one little burr on the Benelli Nut that I missed, grrrrr).....good new is that is all taken care of and when we actually start selling these, we will have a product that is at 100% and I believe the 3 gun community will like the final product!!....AND up to an 8 shot extention for you open shooters

My drive for this was actually to make products for the 20 gauge market which I personally feel could be up and coming....as long as there are products availible (and decent ammo).

Also.....we are making tubes for the Browning, Beretta, Remington, Franchi and most likely others in the future.

I really hate to make pitches on the forum......so hopefully, this is a rarity on my part....sorry about that.

Edited by TRUBL

Nice looking stuff! In fact, far to nice looking to put on Kurt's Benelli, the ugliest competition shotgun known to man.Nice looking stuff! In fact, far to nice looking to put on Kurt's Benelli, the ugliest competition shotgun known to man.

Also the ugliest man known to competition!! :P I happen to see one of 'em last night and they are SSSSAAAAAWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT.. Gotta have one!!

Mike

Edited by mike_pinto

Funny you should mention that Kelly......in talking with Kurt, I am a believer of, if you cant shoot good....look good shooting.....I went on to say, no way could I help him on the first part of that, but, I could maybe help him on the later.

Here it is on a new Benny M2.. Don't ask how I got it.. :P

post-6056-1161740590.jpg

post-6056-1161740561.jpg

post-6056-1161740651.jpg

post-6056-1161740883.jpg

The last one is Kurt's new wea... uh... Rifle, and the Benny M2 with Nordic Components tube and bolt handle. We are anxiously awaiting the birth of the first JP/Benelli CTR03 box fed shotgun. The birth announcements will be sent after first ultrasound :D :D

Note: No hollow points, flashlights, or folder knivers were used or harmed in the creation of the preceding pictures. :o:D

Edited by mike_pinto

Alright Mike. So are you telling me that not only am I behind the curve (to a Sooner no less) on getting a 16" rifle done, but now I have to catch up to you on these cool parts for M2's! I think for giggles, I'd like to see the spiral tube nut chromed. Same for the bolt handle. Super high polish too....Pimp my scattergun!

Mine's a 10+1, so with the 8 round extension does that give me 13+1 (I'm still trying to figure these Benelli's out).

Rich

Edited by uscbigdawg

I got to see the prototypes that Jarmo and Tim were testing out at Monday night sporting clays a few months ago. Looked pretty sweet, even though they had not yet been anodized.

Needless to say, I just mailed them the mag tube certificate that I got off the Tri-Gun prize table.

Received and installed the Nordic Tube and Racker on my M2 yesterday. This is quality beyond Benelli's factory stuff. Highly recommended.

Cannot wait for the machined Aluminium Barrel Clamps (won't slip) and and the 2 row shell holders for your belt that are in the works! Quality personified!

Best To All,

Darrell

Edited by Boulderado

• 3 months later...
My drive for this was actually to make products for the 20 gauge market which I personally feel could be up and coming....as long as there are products availible (and decent ammo).

Hi, your products look great...looks like excellent workmanship. However, the quote above really peaked my interest. I have been debating if going to 20 gauge for 3-gun would be worth the effort. It seems that as long as the 20 has enough power to knock down the long steel, the light weight and lower recoil might be an advantage big enough to offset the smaller shot pattern due to having to use a tighter choke. Have you produced (or do you plan on producing) any tubes and accessories for an 1100/1187 20 gauge LT or youth model? Your product offering for the 20 gauge might push me over the fence on trying a 20.

Thanks,

Andy