• Replies 224
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

SV and specifically taran butler have a lot of high up contacts with the stars. I wouldn't be supprised if he trained the people using the gun too!

so thought's on the new episode. nothing really happened but it seems to be priming us for a lot of things.

About the hatian, i don't think he nullifies any powers, I believe it is the chearleaders dad "bennett" that does that. Because the hatian was no where around when the mind reader was trying to "question" him in the paper warehouse.

OK, then I'll take the walking through walls power ......... or the invisibility power ............. or um, how about the mind-reading power ??? B)

A mind reading power that you cant TURN OFF?

No thank you.

Not ever.

Think it thru....

OK, then I'll take the walking through walls power ......... or the invisibility power ............. or um, how about the mind-reading power ??? B)

<_< Chris I tell you the Mind-Reading is not so good. Every one has mean thoughts that do not represent how they realy Feal. ... Like your Mom could have the thought -"wow, I raely wasted my cash on school for this kid. But what she feals is that her son is the best and smartest kid around.

Andas for seeing into the future for things that may happen & Lottey #s. That is real tough because they show up like in a mirror with a bend in it, the numbers and letters are backwards and bent :unsure:

Oh wait... I am not suposed to talk about that. :o Awwh I dindn't say nothing